• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
nice find! But no help :o Jordan drives me crazy... I want her! That teasing nipple hiding let us hope to see more of this beautie. Fake pics are an result of this. We all can`t await to see more, even some glimpse , please! Ok Jordan is a classy women, so i`m not so optimistic she will ever do fully nudes :confused:. But maybe some sheernude pics like some other nonnudes do. Its possible to show a bit of private parts without exposing it completely. Please Jordan, I can`t wait any longer :bowdown:

Concerning the Jordan Nude or not discussion I had a detailed look on that "NUDE" and maybe "fake NUDE" pics which went around. I was impressed how a fake could be so good and mentioned it could be real. Later I compared both pics and put them side by side. They differ in two litte points, and you can see it if you compare exactly. See the pic below: The left is the new (maybe) fake pic, the right one the original censored from her page (ok, I had to censore even the fake pic because I´m not sure if nudes are allowed here). But it doesn`t any matter for the result ...

http://file1.npage.de/005396/20/bilder/jcbearb2.jpg

So what you can see is genital hair and a clear visible fold in the left pic, but not in the original one! If you look very good you also see a difference in the shadow. Near the fold there is no shadow, in the original pic it is.

result: Someone made a good photoshopped copy of jordan to let her look fully nude. But its a clear fake. Until now I havn`t seen any real nude. And its a shame they try to remove Jordans nonude status.

Jordan still seems to go the Denise nonnude way. Otherwise she wouldn`t do so much to hide her goods.

http://file1.npage.de/005396/20/bilder/nipplzape.jpg

Following one more pic where she hides her nipple under her top with tape. (You can see a bit tape under her bikini on the actiongirls shot.) Seems she knows that there are some people hoping for an "accident" and prevent this with an nipple taping. Hot shy Jordan...

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
That may happen in the future, because Denise and Jordan know each other and like one another. There's nothing official that's happened as of yet, but I certainly wouldn't rule it out. That would be quite the glamour summit, I tell you. :)

Re: Jordan Carver - What an amazing rack :o

lol....welcome to the internet...She's quite famous since some months.

Just search for her and you'll find many threads about her.

edit: ok, now i saw your edit...np ;)

yeah she is pretty goddamn amazing. :rolleyes: