• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Is anyone here a member of Jordans site? i was thinking about joining but i'm pretty sure i
can just downlaod all of her pics for free from other sites.
Does joing and paying 30 dollars a month get me anything extra?

AlaeNoctis

Banned
Is anyone here a member of Jordans site? i was thinking about joining but i'm pretty sure i

Nothing that you cannot pirate for free...:hatsoff:

She's got the new Video called "Sundance" up on her site. So that's basically 5 videos that she's done so far since opening her site which also include "Snowy Day","BMW World", "Slow Motion" and "SkaterGirl". But if she really wants to keep her subscribers happy, she's going to need to go topless sooner or later, But that's totally up to her.

bigboobsfan

Closed Account

I was a paying member (just 1 month), I not renewed my membership because:

- she publishs 1 photoset for week and you can't download it (you can just after 1 month - so you are obligated everytime to renew!);
- 1 not downloadable short clip for week (u can just watch it) and are always boring
- sometime a few pics from a boring snapshot.
- and according to her a fantastic high resolution pic for week! Just 1 LOL
RIDICULOUS

Nothing more.
Her webmaster at the beginning presenting the site speaked about a different site from others with always different locations (he was critic about Denise Milani's site).

He has to learn more and more from Denise's old site:

every week a photoset, a real snapshot and a long movie, all..............downloadable!

My 2 cents

She's got the new Video called "Sundance" up on her site. So that's basically 5 videos that she's done so far since opening her site which also include "Snowy Day","BMW World", "Slow Motion" and "SkaterGirl". But if she really wants to keep her subscribers happy, she's going to need to go topless sooner or later, But that's totally up to her.

excellent sig!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Indeed. As much as we love Leanne, let's keep that love in her thread. :)