• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
she posted her 1st real video........called slow motion. its her stripping down slowly to her underwear, worth a look, lookin for links now, post em up asap

btw........im not bein picky or harsh, but her 1st video did show multiple signs, 1st is that she is rather shy and awkward on camera, the dance she did seemed odd and somehow forced....but then again , she did strip down, unhook her bra and tease us more......if thats her 1st proper video i can only imagine what else she has to offer!!

greetings from australia!

click on "Profile" top left

down on the left column is "edit ignore list"

type in name to ignore

check box

Click "save changes"

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Like I said in the Denise Milani thread, hopefully you can behave yourself so you don't get a permanent ban and you can contribute to this thread and others in a positive way.

so did we ever see the topless pics or was it just some more horse shit to keep teasing us?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I'm only going to post this warning once before I start banning people.

Stop the BS. If you have constructive critism about what you'd like to see in shoots and whatnot, by all means leave your comment. However, if you want to bitch about things the model won't do...take a hike. There are plenty of girls who WILL do what you want them to do.

How simple is that? I'm watching you guys. o_O

I'm only going to post this warning once before I start banning people.

Stop the BS. If you have constructive critism about what you'd like to see in shoots and whatnot, by all means leave your comment. However, if you want to bitch about things the model won't do...take a hike. There are plenty of girls who WILL do what you want them to do.

How simple is that? I'm watching you guys. o_O

Ayyyyyyyyyyy-men! Thank you! :bowdown:

More pics:

http://www.jordancarvermodel.com/black-lingerie/?pid=176