• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
You needed the proof of the scar to know her tits are fake. Dude look hwo high her nipples are on her breasts nobody has that much underboob!

'Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe it.'
Thomas the Believer

I don't know if her breasts are natural or plastic, BUT
I saw these pics today:

Everything is ok with her left breast

Now I can see a scar :confused:, or tell me I'm wrong :dunno:

#4-6
Other pics with the mark...

This gallery made me think she is plastic :(

That says nothing.
Don't you think that the photoshop guys would remove the "scars"??

Lungzyn

Die For Me
That says nothing.
Don't you think that the photoshop guys would remove the "scars"??

How would you explain it then?
She got the scars from some unrelated incident that just happened to be in the same place breast implant scars commonly are? Highly unlikely.
Or the photoshop guys edited them in? No way, right?
Or they arent scars at all? Err...Give me a better answer, I'm out of ideas :dunno:

I think they look particularly fake in the 'Milk' set
http://whitemeat.wordpress.com/2010/03/14/jordan-carver-milk/

I think the evidence only points one way, to them being fake.
That's not necessarily a bad thing however. So she has fake boobs. Ok, she still looks good though.
Isnt that the most important thing?

I think the evidence only points one way, to them being fake.
That's not necessarily a bad thing however. So she has fake boobs. Ok, she still looks good though.
Isnt that the most important thing?

Well, the fact they are fake is not bad or good of course :)

But she makes only non nude shootings, says she is natural, and I dream of her being nude one day, to see the 8-th wonder of the world - JC's NATURAL boobs! :yummie::yummie::yummie:
And now they appeared to be fake (for me 100%) :(

I've seen bigger ones :) and completely nude :D
(I mean silicone boobs)

And despite all this, I think she is still gorgeuos :lovecoupl
Her boobs are beautiful :thumbsup: :yummie:

Why is it so important whether her tits are fake or real? I'm not asking to patronize anybody, I'd really honestly like to know.

Why is it so important to some folks? I'm curious. For me, it's not that big a deal as long as they look nice.

Why is it so important whether her tits are fake or real? I'm not asking to patronize anybody, I'd really honestly like to know.

Why is it so important to some folks? I'm curious. For me, it's not that big a deal as long as they look nice.
Hard question :dunno:

Laura Lion is more beautiful with fake tits (for me) :lovecoupl
Also Shyla Stylez, Kaylynn, Sophie Dee ...
But I don't like fake tits of Rebeca Linares, Lupe Fuentes, Tiffany Preston ...

Every man to his own taste :D

Still love JC :lovecoupl
I'm just a little sad she is not natural.....and that's all....

I had some doubts before, but these pics convinced me she is not natural :nono: :hammer:
If that says nothing to you, you should wait till JC makes breast exam as Jana did :dunno:

Apparently they did.
I don't know why these pics were not shopped :dunno:

Maybe the bra did not fit well , and the "scar" comes from the bra. Like an imprint.
Iam not defending her, i have also my doubts, but maybe there is an explanation. Pinupglam01 probably knows the trruth.

I totally disagree. I HATE fake boobs. But i LOVE big naturals. I think girls who enlarge their boobs are cheating with their gifts of nature. With the cosmetic surgery nearly anybody can become a big boob model.

I prefer big boob models who are natural and honest, like Merilyn Sakova or Jana Defi. I don't care if some fake boobs look nice. If their are not real, all the magic is gone.

If I can touch them there real.

Hey I dont care if they are real or fake as long as she shows them she's got a great bod whether man made or not. I mean who cares, people arent born with cars but we will it when they get an upgrade.

Jordan Carver is hot and quickly rising in this internet biz. But her arch nemesis, closely following her footsteps, Wendy4 aka Wendy Combattente!

If you havnt seen her yet, check these few galleries out:

http://wendy-combattente.blogspot.com/p/love-shack.html
http://wendy-combattente.blogspot.com/p/mystery.html
http://wendy-fiore.blogspot.com/p/yellow-bikini.html

Bigger boobs, definitely natural ;)

You do know that the people running Wendy's site are the same people who used to run Denise Milani's site and who Denise is currently in legal litigation with.

I wouldn't hold my breath on Wendy's showing her goodies if that is what you are hoping for. And don't know what the future of the website will be with those guys running it.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
You do know that the people running Wendy's site are the same people who used to run Denise Milani's site and who Denise is currently in legal litigation with.

I wouldn't hold my breath on Wendy's showing her goodies if that is what you are hoping for. And don't know what the future of the website will be with those guys running it.

Just FYI, Wendy got into business with Denise's former webmasters knowing full well about the legal dispute that was going on, which should tell you that you maybe haven't been hearing all sides of the story. The only person who has gone on record about that dispute is Denise's lawyer, which should also tell you something.

I'm not defending Denise's former webmaster and nor am I saying Denise is in the wrong by any means, but I am saying there's a LOT more to this story than is being told by Denise's lawyer and his press releases. And that's all I will say.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Every women on earth is fake. They wear makeup on a daily basis, die their hair, wear push up bras and so forth. No one is 100% natural.

Not a bad way of looking at it. Nice going. :thumbsup: