• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

KristalSummers

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
;) Hi

I love Jessica Simpson!! I think she's adorable! and of course HOT! It's a nice compliement - I've had three different people say that I look like her! I wish!!! :bowdown: Love Kristal Summers

Hey yo, I was so much more attracted to her before that fuckin shitty ass show "newlyweds" came on. My God, she's dumber than cold shit. That's pretty dumb!! I mean i can take it if a girl is a little ditzy; hell, sometimes ditzy girls are kinda cute. But she makes me wanna slap the taste out of her mouth sometimes. Come on, everyone knows chicken of the sea is tuna, not chicken you dumb bitch! And buffalo wings are not made out of buffalo! Get a clue Jessica. I really hate the show, but would often tune in just to see the dumb shit she would say or do. She really proves a point for me, that intelligence is very sexy. Keep on rockin and rollin!!:thefinger :coolman:

I think jessica is hot as hell, a tad annoying but I dont want to marry her just fuck her!

Attachments

• hit it.gif
    hit it.gif
    14.9 KB · Views: 12,043

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
That first pic of her...damn she has a nice body and killer legs. Too bad she's as dumb as a brick, and that's no joke either. Want proof just look it up. It will show how dumb she is.

I just love how in interviews she tries to play off that she's smart, she just doesn't think before she speaks.

I'd still do her though.....

Other than freeones, where can I find some pics of this super sexy stacked bimbo?

Attachments

• mtvsimpson.jpg
    mtvsimpson.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 2,618

silentfall

Closed Account
again who cares, y ou will never see her naked

Y'think she'd have some sugery to smooth out that golf driver divet in her chin.
The a$$-face looks fugly on a woman.