• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jessica Rabbit / Jessica Jourdan

Is Jessica Rabbit a shemale (transexual)

• YES

Votes: 29 30.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • NO

Votes: 27 28.7%
  • Are you crazy or what?

Votes: 24 25.5%

• Total voters

punanny

Banned
Re: Jessica Rabbit

I don't know guys. I don't see anything that looks like she used to be a guy. Narrow shoulders, narrow waist. Does not have man hands. Does she not pose nude? Until I see before and afters, I will not be convinced. No offense to any posters here, but anyone can say anything on here. Hell, I am in bed at the Playboy mansion with 6 girls right now! LOL

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert

I don't know guys. I don't see anything that looks like she used to be a guy. Narrow shoulders, narrow waist. Does not have man hands. Does she not pose nude? Until I see before and afters, I will not be convinced. No offense to any posters here, but anyone can say anything on here. Hell, I am in bed at the Playboy mansion with 6 girls right now! LOL
I am with you on that

She is definitely a tranny. She's semi-famous in the club scene here in NYC and we all know she's a tranny. Super hot, but nevertheless a tranny.

She is definitely a tranny. She's semi-famous in the club scene here in NYC and we all know she's a tranny. Super hot, but nevertheless a tranny.

i was just about to post the same info. she is a very well known post op tranny who frequents pacha, gypsy tea and the former crobar as well as many other house clubs in nyc.

hi I'm new here!!
I became obsessed with this thread about 5 hours ago, and haven't been able to do anything but look for info on this Jessica Rabbit. Now is she, or is she not a tranny? And this is not the only forum where the debate continues. This has been going on for years now.

http://www.rockyjay.com/rocky_jay/2007/08/dude-shes-a-dud.html

I am desperately searching more info, I'll keep you posted on what i find.
I gotta say though, this one and the fake one, they are both gorgeous. They are not even like regular women, they are the kind of women that heads turn to see, even more so for the real one. If she is indeed a tranny, she has made a good job of making everyone believe she is a woman, because I have seen real women that look more like men than she does. Actually, I don't even think she is a tranny at all.

Anyway, not that it matters, since its a picture it's not real anyway? So i can fantasize right? :D

Good news :D

I just found out she is a woman. HAHAHA!!
YAY, pheewww...

I stand convinced. Only reason it seemed otherwise is because these so called shemales or ladyboys go through similar surgeries when trying to get the feminine looks. I think she had surgery on her ass, lips, and boobs.

Deeze, your uploads from your first few pots on this thread don't work. Could you re-upload them? I never got to see them T_T

Everyone is curious if she is a he or he is a she and I can tell you from personal experience that Jessica is a tranny, but I think she is on hormones like hardcore...because she is not very big down there.