• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
yea...I was a member and it was a waste of money...she offered to do a custom video for $300 but not full nude!!! I had already paid $20 for a membership...and like Dan Da Man said...the other video clips she was doing at Home would cost $100 (which I would never pay anything close to that amount)!!! Then Connect Pal put a stop to that overcharging for bullshit and cut "donations down to $30. She got pissed and made a post about it and told people to send $100 or more to her paypal account.

I don't know who the hell these people are that pay that much money for that type of stuff, but they have completely messed the game up!!!

yea...I was a member and it was a waste of money...she offered to do a custom video for $300 but not full nude!!! I had already paid $20 for a membership...and like Dan Da Man said...the other video clips she was doing at Home would cost $100 (which I would never pay anything close to that amount)!!! Then Connect Pal put a stop to that overcharging for bullshit and cut "donations down to $30. She got pissed and made a post about it and told people to send $100 or more to her paypal account.

I don't know who the hell these people are that pay that much money for that type of stuff, but they have completely messed the game up!!!

Sadly their are idiots who would pay up for this shit. The Internet is full of women who look similar to her that go full nude, she's not special, its a money grab.

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Don't, complete waste of money.

A few pics and short videos. If you want the full length videos you have to pay $100 for and she ain't even nude. Her mixed magazine stuff is better.

Wow. Guess I gotta find her Mixed Magazine stuff instead then

I will say this for her...She is a very nice and sweet Person! She isn't a lame or thoughtless... she is a single mother that is just trying to live and enjoy life and raise her son... at the end of the day...if you can get people to put out that type of money then more power to you...no shade... she is good people... just too expensive for me...I am just broke.

Anyone know if this is true

Jessica_Kylie.jpg