• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jennifer Love Hewitt

jen love hewitt is great, i really like her alot and eliza dushku, however i don't like it when she gets too skinny, which i think she has of late. I prefer her looks from "I know what you did last summer", rather than now she seems to have got really skinny.

She needs to get naked already! It would do wonders for her career, I'm sure.

Attachments

• private 022.jpg
    private 022.jpg
    504.7 KB · Views: 188
  • private 016.jpg
    private 016.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 187
  • private 014.jpg
    private 014.jpg
    491 KB · Views: 186
  • private 026.jpg
    private 026.jpg
    496.2 KB · Views: 168
Her chin is somewhat pointy. I think she is doing that Hollywood diet too — better say hollowwood diet. Where models and moviestars are starving themselves, because that's the fashion, thus because people like to see that. I remember one of her interviews stating that she has big boobs. If somebody could point them out! I haven't found them as of yet!

Please, stop starving yourself. There is a differance between, hmm, Callista Flockhart and Dawn French.

Adlatus
searching for Prozac

Adlatus said:
Her chin is somewhat pointy. I think she is doing that Hollywood diet too — better say hollowwood diet. Where models and moviestars are starving themselves, because that's the fashion, thus because people like to see that. I remember one of her interviews stating that she has big boobs. If somebody could point them out! I haven't found them as of yet!

Please, stop starving yourself. There is a differance between, hmm, Callista Flockhart and Dawn French.

Adlatus
searching for Prozac

Couldn't agree more, that is what i alluded to earlier, she has lost weight that she didn't need to lose. she used to have tits, from the period i said, but now she has lost any curves she had and has become a stick figure, which i hate.

I like Jamie lynn sigler too, i wouldn't mind a foursome with her, eliza dushku and the way jen love hewitt used to look.....mmmmmmmm hot brunette heaven that would be!:nanner:

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 175
Have seen her in a few interviews talking about how she'd had big tits from an early age. I also got the feeling that she didn't like have biggus. She's on a 8 month weight lossing streak. I have her rumors now that she might be pregos.

Famousbabes said:
Have seen her in a few interviews talking about how she'd had big tits from an early age. I also got the feeling that she didn't like have biggus. She's on a 8 month weight lossing streak. I have her rumors now that she might be pregos.

She shouldn't do the weight loss diet. She looks fine how she is :eek:

I'm telling ya, in the film 'Heartbreakers', where she is in the wedding dress, ding dong. :nanner:

i have loved her since the beginning of time we are the same age so i have grown up with every show and movie she has been in....... i use to watch party of 5 because of her and that show SUCKED

Attachments

• aj-lee-070813.jpg
    aj-lee-070813.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 154