• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
yea I figured. I'm prob not gonna go see it just because of the tease tactic. I would've gone otherwise cause it looks pretty funny.

yea I figured. I'm prob not gonna go see it just because of the tease tactic. I would've gone otherwise cause it looks pretty funny.

I'm so over the tease. I know that I'm never going to see Jennifer Love Hewitt or Taylor Swift naked. I'm cool with that because they don't keep telling me "oh, in my next project . . . ." Jen, this is her stock and trade. If she doesn't want to be nude thats cool but don't keep doing this to boost buzz for your crap Romantic comedies.

I never saw what was so special about Jennifer Aniston. She is hyped up by the press as some Hollywood sex symbol when she is kinda average looking.

I can say the same thing about Scarlett Johansson or Kim Kardashian. I find absolutley nothing attractive about either one. Jennifer just always looked like the girl next door to me, and you have to agree, at 43, she is aging beautifully!

Well i was just starting to adjust to the bad news,
dunno if this contradicts news she wont show anything

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...veals-shes-seen-Jennifer-Aniston-topless.html

but if you listen to interview she is meant to be shown running "topless",
but guess this could be from behind :(

i'm not exactly optimistic ...

The scene is so tame its actually in some of the commercials for the movie. She's a tease, walking around talking about how the nudity was "liberating". I guess she figures that if folks think she's naked they'll go see it. I'll believe she's naked when I see it.

Does anyone think that it would have done all that much better if she was nude in it?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ust-bombs-takes-just-6-6m-U-S-box-office.html

Looks like she'd better be full frontal in her next movie or there may be no next movie. "Bosses" did good but it wasn't a Jennifer Aniston movie, she was in it but not the main focus.

I personally think it would've done MUCH better. A shot of Jennifer Aniston's tits has been one of the most sought after things in entertainment for years, and after she recently caused so much buzz for looking sooo good in Horrible Bosses, this was her best chance to cash in big by finally showing them off.

I personally think it would've done MUCH better. A shot of Jennifer Aniston's tits has been one of the most sought after things in entertainment for years, and after she recently caused so much buzz for looking sooo good in Horrible Bosses, this was her best chance to cash in big by finally showing them off.

I think she's one of the sexiest in hollywood, and have been lusting over her since Friends, but if she was topless in that, or any furture movie, I would NOT go. It would be leaked to the internet the same weekend. Why would I pay to see a 2-hour shitty movie, when I can sit here in my home, and look at JUST her tits for 2-hours and enjoy myself for free?:1orglaugh

I think she's one of the sexiest in hollywood, and have been lusting over her since Friends, but if she was topless in that, or any furture movie, I would NOT go. It would be leaked to the internet the same weekend. Why would I pay to see a 2-hour shitty movie, when I can sit here in my home, and look at JUST her tits for 2-hours and enjoy myself for free?:1orglaugh

I have to say I agree. I love her, would love to see her naked but with her track record on making bad movies I think I'd stay home. Its just like Lindsay Lohan's Playboy shoot, I didn't buy it, why when you have the internet? I remember when i was in High School, i went to see "Videodrome" and suffered through that POS for the 2 seconds that you saw Debbie Harry's tits. Fortunately we don't have to do that anymore.

I would go just to support the movie if Jen went topless because the more money the movie made, the more likely she'd do something even raunchier in her next movie. I mean if every movie you're in as a sweetheart tanks at the box office, and then you show your tits for 5 seconds and that movie's a big hit, you're gonna start thinking full frontal is a good idea.

When the only buzz your movie is getting is whether or not your tits will be out, your time being taken seriously as an actress is over.

:cool: