• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I like her natural breast size. I think it's perfect. Gaining just a little more weight should bring her gorgeous curves back. Trust me I'm an expert. I've been looking at Jenna Jameson since 1994. :hatsoff:

I still can't quite put my finger on what she had done to her face that changed it so radically. Her lips, obviously...they really weren't improved at all. But has she had more work done on her eyes? Her cheekbones? Maybe something done to her chin? Maybe all of the above.

It would be cool if someone could put together side-by-side comparisons of her major surgery phases: her early years, her peak years (late-90s up to "The Masseuse," when she was just stunningly beautiful), and this later phase, so we can speculate about what's she actually had worked on.

I still can't quite put my finger on what she had done to her face that changed it so radically. Her lips, obviously...they really weren't improved at all. But has she had more work done on her eyes? Her cheekbones? Maybe something done to her chin? Maybe all of the above.

It would be cool if someone could put together side-by-side comparisons of her major surgery phases: her early years, her peak years (late-90s up to "The Masseuse," when she was just stunningly beautiful), and this later phase, so we can speculate about what's she actually had worked on.

do you really care while your fucking her??

She now has a chin implant. And that cute bump on her nose was erased. That's all I know of.