• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
ok so my picture did not work, but i was wondering if anyone has the puritan mechanic series set of jenna. she is wearing a black dkny shirt and gets it it on with a racecar driver in a yellow jumpsuit. tried search but could not find anything. thanks guys.

SBTNW

Banned
ok so my picture did not work, but i was wondering if anyone has the puritan mechanic series set of jenna. she is wearing a black dkny shirt and gets it it on with a racecar driver in a yellow jumpsuit. tried search but could not find anything. thanks guys.

of THAT new set?
that's from her latest release, Gallery Blue.
you might want to download it instead of looking for the pics...

in fact, there's many forums where you can find the RS links to get it

hey there i am desperately trying to find a gallery of jenna were she has gone overboard on blue eye makeup. i know it is used in lot of her banners when you go on her links.

anyone be able to help

SBTNW

Banned
ok, jenna didn't appear in "40 days and 40 nights", just some look-alike.

BUT, i just saw "I Am Legend", with Will Smith (about the end of mankind) and guess what? JENNA IS IN IT!

yep! in this scene where Will Smith is in a video store, right in the "Adult" section, we can clearly see in the movies available for rent, two of our favorites: Dreamquest and Flashpoint.

unfortunately, Will Smith didn't rent one of those... so we couldn't see her in action... ;)

so, i guess in the 2009 (the year the mankind die) Jenna is still famous, or at least there are still a lot of people who rent her videos (hell! i would! i will!)

hell yeah! i was right! look here:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0255963/movieconnections

i thinks this proofs my deep obssesion with her...

i deserve some rep or what? =)