• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Janine's first M/F/F scene

does anyone know what i have to right click and save in order to download the actual ******* for *********? is it the arrow or the name or the type or what???? someone please help?

what codec are you downloading???? and for what ???? you'll only maybe need codec to play the file when you've downloaded but you question doesnt seem to relate to that.

have you got "bittorrent" or "bittornado" downloaded and installed???

if you've downloaded the file and are having trouble playing it i can understand,i use nero vision express 2 and it seems to play most things...another great player is windows media player classic which plays quicktime and shit without having download anything else......

"""WITH BITTORNADO/BITTORENT INSTALLED"""

(1)click the on the file ,ie "Gina_W.avi.*******" (AT TOP LEFT OF FILE PAGE) then bittotornado starts automatically,select what folder to download to and voile.

if worst comes to worse ,read the FAQ and you should be able to work most problems out!

lex said:
what codec are you downloading???? and for what ???? you'll only maybe need codec to play the file when you've downloaded but you question doesnt seem to relate to that.

have you got "bittorrent" or "bittornado" downloaded and installed???

if you've downloaded the file and are having trouble playing it i can understand,i use nero vision express 2 and it seems to play most things...another great player is windows media player classic which plays quicktime and shit without having download anything else......

"""WITH BITTORNADO/BITTORENT INSTALLED"""

(1)click the on the file ,ie "Gina_W.avi.*******" (AT TOP LEFT OF FILE PAGE) then bittotornado starts automatically,select what folder to download to and voile.

if worst comes to worse ,read the FAQ and you should be able to work most problems out!

K, i finally figured out how to make it work, just after about 5-7 sec the conversion craps out. Ill have to read the FAQ.

Anyways to see this scene w/o having to do all this crap? seems like people are having a shitload of problems, and i'm not even gonna try.

great attitude! there are tens of thousands of people using torrents with no problems...its worth the effort of learning whats going wrong for what you get in return.

johnny-turn off any adblockers etc until you find out whats stopping it...sometimes i have to turn off my adsubtract until the download starts then i turn back on.

bergstrom

Closed Account
Can some upload the janine b/g scene without torrents!!!!!, but as an avi or wmv on **********.de or some site??

Thanks

I don't have an account at *********. Anyone know what movie it's from?