• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

georges

Staff member
thanks for your answer addict:thumbsup:

regards

georges;) :)

OH MY GOD! I wish she hadn't gone so overboard with the whole tattoo thing but I could still just look at her pictures all day. Yummy!

Damn... one look at this pic and the dick was out!!! :rubbel: I would love nothing more then to lick that ass and munch on that delicious pussy! Oooooh, man!

Attachments

• janine.jpg
    janine.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 4,370

silentfall

Closed Account
!Janine Lindemulder!

Hey guys , i am a huge janine addict, i was just wondering if she ever did any hardcore scenes with men, if so does anyone have a link or a pic where she did so, it would be so freaking awesome if someone could help me out, please please! THANKS :bowdown: :nanner:

silentfall

Closed Account
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REPLY, AT LEAST GIVE SOME INFO

The only scene she's ever done with a man (that I know of) would be the one with Vince Neil of Motley Crue. It should be on kazaa or WinMX.

Edit: the link you provided only shows up on my browser as http:///

No idea why.

ooahouch said:
So far haven't seen any.

Well, with those programs, it DOES depend on whether someone on there at the time happens to have it. I got it off kazaa a year or two ago, so I know it should be on there. Keep trying every now and then.

I have seen a few pictures of her ( it was def her) doing it. I think the pictures are showing a swimmingpool surounding.

Have ya tried all the freeones links?

All I can say is that I downloaded it from Kazaa
a year or two ago, but I deleted it later...
Like Phosgene already said it´s with Vince Neil in
a hotel room or something.
I downloaded it because I think she´s really hot and I
couldn´t believe she was doing no hardcore.
But it´s not really spectacular and quality wasn´t very good
anyway.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
As much as I like Janine, I won't submit to watching Vince Neil having his way with her...yuck:shocked:

I don't think , MHO, that she will do hardcore. You know how some stars retire, blow all their money, and have to relaunch their careers - and do anal or something? Janine has become a brandname and I don't see her doing h/c. Shame, 'cuz I would love to see it!:(

silentfall

Closed Account
yeah it really sucks, is she out of the game, has she retired, and everyone knows about the vince neil thing, the vid sucks anyway , how bout those pics from the pool , anyone have any of them