• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jamie Lynn [Busty Brunette]

Jamie Lynn

http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Jamie_Lynn

So my previous was deleted because i didn't link which Jamie Lynn I am talking about as there are quite a few (including Singer B. Spears sister).

Anyway, this hottie has an amazing body and smile. She does solo and lesbian scenes only. However, there was one i had seen where she laid belly down on a bed and an old dude went behind her as supposedly she grabbed his penis and he rammed into her open closing hand.

Even though you couldn't see anything from the angle, it looked like he was actually pounding her but per them, she was actually giving her a handjob to stay faithful to her man. The scene was called Dirty Debutants, i believe.

With that said, does anyone know of any boy girl scenes of her where she is cummed on or she gives someone a handjob (where the camera actually shows her gorgeous hands wrapped around a cock she jerks semen out of).

Full on sex scene, anal, bj, titty fuck etc would be nice but i think her comfort zone with men ends at handjobs.

Retired years ago, did a few MFC shows (last year/year before), married with kids. Twitter is just automated messages/quotes from her star sign.

Retired years ago, did a few MFC shows (last year/year before), married with kids. Twitter is just automated messages/quotes from her star sign.

Has she been on MFC this year? What’s her MFC profile?

Last edited: