• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Ivy Black

It hurt me to do it, but I had to cancel my account today. I've been paying too much over the last few months for infrequent updates and less than exciting content. Ivy is sooooooo hot, but there hasn't been a good update since the last one in the hot neighbor series. Sorry, Ivy...

AceFrooly

Banned

I personally love the chocolate sauce and late night type of updates where you get to see her hanging around and stuff, but she needs to do a masturbation video already. Then she needs to have sex with me...
or just have sex with me. :)

After a long time hoping things were going to improve I've had enough and just canceled my subscription.
Moving on !!!

The blowjob pics and videos are fakes. Yes, it's Ivy in those clips, but she's blowing a RealDoll (some of them are incredibly realistic...veins, wrinkles, variations in skin tone, etc...). The skin on "his" dick never moves; you never see any movement caused by breathing; you never see his hands move. The dim lighting is poor so that you don't notice it's a fake dick, and the tight close-ups are so that you don't notice that the rest of the body isn't moving. Sorry, but Ivy's pulling your leg, not some guy's dick. All of the talk on her Twitter page is just theatre.

AceFrooly

Banned

I agree that her twitter talk is probably just theater, since I know she's one of the most clever girls around, but I don't agree that the pics are fake or that it's obvious. The only thing that makes me think that is that she's not very dirty otherwise. They are very advanced with fake stuff now, but I just don't see it. Either way Ivy is very entertaining.

sid-sexy

Banned

It couldn't be a real dick, it has to be fake. She's too sweet to do that! ;)