• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

It's Round 2 of Miss FreeOnes 2012! Who's going to end up as a finalist?

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Thank you for voting for me and getting this round off to another great typo xxxx

Please drop by my thread so I can thank you individually.

Also post any pic requests there

Kisses

Miss Into Round Two Typo Tart

Bobbi Eden

Thanks for voting for me! I really appreciate it.
Please VOTE for me at the MISS EURO BABE CATEGORY!
Use your 5 votes a day wisely.;)
http://www.vote4bobbi.com
bel-2797-43-lg.jpg

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
how do you vote for 6 categories with only 5 votes? which category are people skipping?

how do you vote for 6 categories with only 5 votes? which category are people skipping?

I left out the Cam Girl category from the very beginning. I haven't really seen a lot of Cam Shows, only sporadically - I got one hell of a slow connection, where it's just no fun. That gave me 2 votes per (remaining) category in Round 1, and now I had to trim that down to 1 vote per category - and it was by no means an easy decision in certain categories, especially in OCSM I had been rotating in Round 1, and probably will do so this time too.

Things will get much harder in Round 3, with the votes down to only 3. Wanting to stick to the overall Miss FreeOnes category and the Adult Model category, that means that choosing between Euro Babe, Newcomer and OCSM will be tough.

I'm guessing that others too, have dropped certain categories. Perhaps those not from Europe will drop the Euro category most easily. Maybe others have had the luck that their favorites made it through in just enough categories to cover the votes. Others might leave out categories their not to familiar with. Some might even choose to rotate votes between the categories during the 10 days. In the end, though, I :dunno: dunno.

:pimpdaddy

DR. B

Closed Account
Miss Freeones - Jessica Jaymes

Best Euro Babe - Louise Jenson

Best Adult Model - Briana Lee

Best Newcomer - Autumn Riley

Best OCSM - Jane Burgess

My votes will be like that til the 1st

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account

Since I'm voting for Harley Spencer and Briana Lee I can skip 'Best Euro Babe'. They both pushed through in all categories, and that means there are eight possible votes to give, but I only have five. My main goal is to get them to the next round in as much categories as possible. How I divide my votes and in what categories, will be on a day-to-day base. We'll see...

SpexyAshleigh

Thank you to everyone who's voted thus far! I was surprised and ecstatic to wake up today to see that I had made it through in three categories! As I've said before, I don't deserve to win Best Adult Model, so please vote for one of the other deserving ladies - but I would be so honored and excited to win Best OCSM or Best Camgirl! I plan on buying a sybian should I win one of the prizes, so please consider the future happiness of my vageen when voting! :lovecoupl

You on a sybian would mean happiness of your vageen and soreness of my peen :D

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I left out the Cam Girl category from the very beginning. I haven't really seen a lot of Cam Shows, only sporadically - I got one hell of a slow connection, where it's just no fun. That gave me 2 votes per (remaining) category in Round 1, and now I had to trim that down to 1 vote per category - and it was by no means an easy decision in certain categories, especially in OCSM I had been rotating in Round 1, and probably will do so this time too.

Things will get much harder in Round 3, with the votes down to only 3. Wanting to stick to the overall Miss FreeOnes category and the Adult Model category, that means that choosing between Euro Babe, Newcomer and OCSM will be tough.

I'm guessing that others too, have dropped certain categories. Perhaps those not from Europe will drop the Euro category most easily. Maybe others have had the luck that their favorites made it through in just enough categories to cover the votes. Others might leave out categories their not to familiar with. Some might even choose to rotate votes between the categories during the 10 days. In the end, though, I :dunno: dunno.

:pimpdaddy

it certainly helps if you dont care about one of the categories. last year, i did that with the best website category since i didnt belong to any of them.

Since I'm voting for Harley Spencer and Briana Lee I can skip 'Best Euro Babe'. They both pushed through in all categories, and that means there are eight possible votes to give, but I only have five. My main goal is to get them to the next round in as much categories as possible. How I divide my votes and in what categories, will be on a day-to-day base. We'll see...

im thinking im going to get stuck rotating my votes, playing defense, giving votes to whoever needs it to make it to the next round

Your not kidding! It makes it soooo hard now!!! :rolleyes:

Hopefully our pics are making some guys hard too... *hehe* xXx

Lolita that sig of yours is making it totally hard already... it's just so tough to resist picking up a paddle or a crop and refrain from destroying the monitor by spanking it :crash: :rofl2:

:spanking: :drawheart: