• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

It's a fact, first member banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeOnes

Administrator
Platinum Member
Okay I'm feeling like a school teacher now :( I got too many complaints about 1 user. I don't know exactly what was going on, since I don't have time to read all those hate posts (I have better things to do). Let's hope this will be the first , but also the last member who I had to ban.... :ban:

member469

Closed Account!
Well, he asked to be banned, and wasn't contributing anything positive to the board. Sorry it couldn't have been worked out, but life at Freeones will go on as usual. I back your decision, and left it up to you.

Thanks

Scorpion

Banned
HMM, Might that person be kontkin! Oops sorry it slipped.

On a serious note though, I would like to thank Eddie for his cooperation withthis situation and for Freeones for finally doing the right thing. freeones what was said in my PM to you, I meant, I am a man of my word.

Well shit, how big of a mystery could it have been? There were so many threads that just turned to hell once that person got on.

RamRod
Good times.

hey BAN me! :nanner:

lol kidding

cumburper

Banned
My god, where is this board leading to. This was all because of 1 person?
So called regulars decide all this?

You guys have something in your eyes.......there are 2, maybe 3 other members here who deserve a ban. The language they used here makes me really sick. I am sorry but people like that don't fit in here.:confused: :confused:

cumburper said:

You guys have something in your eyes.......there are 2, maybe 3 other members here who deserve a ban. The language they used here makes me really sick. I am sorry but people like that don't fit in here.:confused: :confused:

Language they use?!?! Dude, your name is cumburper!

georges

Staff member
cumburper said:

excuse me to burst you bubble cumburper but me and scorpion we were constantly insulted by kontkin. and he was racist towards me so i think Freeones and Eddie did the right thing. Scorpion has also my consideration because he acted right.

Also Cumburper, i would like to add that racist and disruptive people haven't got their place here. We are on this board to exchange ideas,have fun and not to be insulted and criticized in every thread. Cumburper before criticizing me or another member read carefully our posts.

Last point Cumburper you are the same person who ask in a thread "who is saddam hussein?" really inform yourself because you look ridiculous and immature by asking such questions.

Never criticize who you don't know well enough and never make quick made statements on people you don't know also.

hoping that you understood very well what i told you and that you bared that in your mind.

Hoping also that i was more than enough clear

georges

georges

Staff member
things will be better without kontkin.

i am sure of this.

regards

georges;):)

cumburper

Banned
georges said:
excuse me to burst you bubble cumburper but me and scorpion we were constantly insulted by kontkin. and he was racist towards me so i think Freeones and Eddie did the right thing. Scorpion has also my consideration because he acted right.

Also Cumburper, i would like to add that racist and disruptive people haven't got their place here. We are on this board to exchange ideas,have fun and not to be insulted and criticized in every thread. Cumburper before criticizing me or another member read carefully our posts.

Last point Cumburper you are the same person who ask in a thread "who is saddam hussein?" really inform yourself because you look ridiculous and immature by asking such questions.

Never criticize who you don't know well enough and never make quick made statements on people you don't know also.

hoping that you understood very well what i told you and that you bared that in your mind.

Hoping also that i was more than enough clear

georges
Eeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnn what do you mean????????

Status
Not open for further replies.