• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is xvideos tracking my computer?

So the other day I was watching a Tiffany Watson(Dawson) video on my computer HDD. Next thing I know,on that same day I see her on my front page of xvideos. Is this just a coincidence or can they hack your computer to see what is on your harddrive?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Unless you use something like TOR browser, a VPN connection and proxy connection software, you bet your ass EVERY website tracks your online activity.

The only question is, how much and how deep do the specific sites go

Unless you use something like TOR browser, a VPN connection and proxy connection software, you bet your ass EVERY website tracks your online activity.

The only question is, how much and how deep do the specific sites go

How can it track stuff I watched on my own computer harddrive though?

It has a "sub" option. If you type in a name or whatever and view it will pop up on front page. You can always turn it off. And it only shows like 3 most common of your sesrches or views.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Stand up for your privacy, people. Legit, now is the time.

Stand up for your privacy, people. Legit, now is the time.

Too late. The world has already gleefully marched into 1984.

People are happily handing over all of their private information without wondering how it's going to be used or by who.
The shop that sells a washing machine to you, doesn't need your phone number or email address. Are they going to call you or email you to see how you're day is going?

Mini rant over, for now. :)

Too late. The world has already gleefully marched into 1984.

People are happily handing over all of their private information without wondering how it's going to be used or by who.
The shop that sells a washing machine to you, doesn't need your phone number or email address. Are they going to call you or email you to see how you're day is going?

Mini rant over, for now. :)

Happily fill out a job application style sheet just to get a store's shopping card to save a few cents.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I'm listening to a few Pink Floyd albums here, The Wall, and Dark Side... to set the paranoid theme of this thread. :)

Otherwise we have Black Sabbath and the Kinks to really set the mood! :D

Paranoia??? There is no paranoia going on here!

Oh fuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!

I'm out of foil! Shit fuck shit!

Just some thoughts that could be wrong, please Freeones computer experts help!

Can the cookies that we accept when visiting a website be scanning our hard drives and sending reports to whoever created them.

As for using proxies, I guess these are useless if you want to download a file because, to the best of my knowledge, in order to download a file you must set up a TCP connection between your computer and whatever computer you're downloading the file from, so they know exactly who you are and where you are located.