• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is Sarah Jessica Parket Hot Or Not?

• HELL NO! She's ugly!

Votes: 95 66.0%
  • I suppose... she's just O.K.?

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • HELL YES! I'd bang it!

Votes: 16 11.1%

• Total voters
Personally, I don't think she is hot at all... but I'm curious... do you find this sexy?

Attachments

• sarah-jessica-parker-chanel-dress-oscars2010-640ls030710.jpg
    sarah-jessica-parker-chanel-dress-oscars2010-640ls030710.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 322
Welll, she was killer in that Elvis movie with Nic Cage and James Caan. Definitely looked hot in that flick. You can catch less flatering pictures if you dig though.

lol. I think she looks like a fucking witch, which is ironic because she played one in the movie Hocus Pocus.

I think its safe to say that if she lived in Salem, she definitely would have been the first to be burned at the stake.

Funny you mention that. I can't believe I'm admitting to having seen it, but she was on some "Roots" type documentary a couple of months ago where she traced her ancestry to some of the accused in the Salem witch trials.

She's not ''ugly'' as such........she is atleast interesting looking. I do like how South Park took the piss out of her by calling her a `transvestite donkey witch`. But Family Guy had the best one when Peter said that she looked like a foot. Its sad to she how she has gone down hill. I thought that she was attractive when she was younger, she was cute in Hocus Pocus and Flight of the Navigator. It seems that with age her looks are going.