• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is it possible to have only 1 favorite model?

Duff

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
With all the girls out there and new ones busting on to the scene daily... is it possible for any of you to have just 1 girl that you can say is your favorite?

I can name about 20 off the top of my head, so I am curious...

I wouldn't have thought so, my favourites list that's not on this site stretches at over 4000 I couldn't pick one from that

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I like discovering new babes. If I had to name a few that I've always liked- Ginger Lynn Nikki Dial Raylene Danica Collins Erica Campbell are five random that I've liked for more than just the last couple of years. Variety is the spice of life!

Phases is good, I'm going through one now where I can't help but watch anything that's got Kelly Wells in who is a complete animal on screen but is she more of a favourite than all the others I have listed probably not

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I suppose, you could only have one. Say if you were married to a model.

Chinese food is my favorite meal but I don't want it everyday.

I seem to obsess about a girl for short times, try to get all the pics and vids I can find then move on to my next obsession. I do have an all time top favorites list, most are glamour models like Shay Laren, Veronica Ricci, Jayden Cole, Molly Cavalli and Rosie Jones and I prefer HQ pics with lingerie and make up.