• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is Carmella Bing obese/fat/over-weighted ?

Is Carmemma Bing obese / fat / over-weighted ?

• Yes, she is

Votes: 223 40.0%
  • Non, she's not

Votes: 335 60.0%

• Total voters

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Yeah I am going to have to agree with you guys, I see no hint of obesity in that woman

Go find a dildo made out of lard and eat it. Stupid thread.

She has a bit of fat on her, but she sure as shit isn't obese. Let's just call her healthy and end this idiotic argument.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
It's been done.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I'm just curious to know how many people here think she is.
As I write this, already 2 on 8 have answered yes. That's 25% !

40%+ of the American people (wrongly) believed that one or more of the 9/11 hijackers was Iraqi. What I'm saying is, you can always find at least one dumbass with any question you ask.

I'm not even a huge Carmella Bing fan. But no, she is not obese. I'm not attracted to her specifically, but I do find girls of her size to often be hella attractive, and I don't consider them to be fat/obese or even over weight, though I have absolutely NO idea how much she weighs... or what she should weigh.

Lungzyn

Die For Me
There was some time where she gained weight, and she looked noticeably different than normal, but nothing bad or anything.

A lot of women go up and down in their weight. I think it is pretty mean to make a thread on her weight.

Agreed. Now if she sees this she's gonna be anorexic.

Carmella overweight? Get the fuck out of here... her luscious big breasts are overweight (meaning big, which is an awesome thing). But she's just thick in all of the right places... if you think she's overweight you should go hang yourself.