• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

in 52 years old of playboy, which is the Best Centerfold ?

theyre all equal its all about preference i think

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Barbie Benton back in the day...and of course Marylin Monroe (that's a Given)

These^^^

Also, I remember it being a big controversy when the girl who played Mary Ellen Walton (Judy Norton Taylor) shot a spread for Playboy. I think I've bought two issues of Playboy in my life, and that was one of them. Man, seeing Mary Ellen Walton naked! Sounds mild now, but it was a BIG deal back in the day. The other issue I bought was when they did a photospread on The Girls of the ACC when I was in school and they had two girls from my school in that (one of them left shortly thereafter because of the negative attention).

Last edited by a moderator:

vanlee1

IMAGINE

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Is anyone else very disconcerted by the misused relative determiner in the thread title? Just me then... okay.
Agreed. Very disconcerting.

The girl in my siggy is all natural by the way. She's certainly been one of the best within the last fifteen years.
I hope that was Sara Jean Underwood... because that's the correct answer.

Cynthia Myers. She epitomizes the classic doe-eyed bombshell. Natural curves that exude femininity and a stunning face that's as beautiful as it is cute.

She's right out of a Frazetta painting, yet could be the girl next door.

Shorty V

We will all be free once.
And this year Playboy will be 62 years old ... with a long list of beautiful women.
Here are my two favourites:

The cool and collected Unne Terjesen (July 1962) ...

pm196207ut.jpg

and the nerdy nymph (bless her) Fran Gerard (March 1967), the first centerfold wearing glasses:

pm196703fg.jpg

:angels: