• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

jasonk282

Banned
Fuck fobbits, bunch of crybabies. Oh there job is so dangerous. Fuck you man, you ain't the ones taken rounds each and everyday.

For the people who do not know a Fobbit is someone who NEVER leaves the FOB's.

Nice job finding this video.

jasonk282

Banned
Fuck yea 19Delta,

Oh I got a combat action badge but I guarded the McDonald's. Fuckin pussies.

What unit delasoul?

I was in 2/505th PIR 82nd ABN. Did OEF 03 and OIF 04. Then got out, did reserves then did Civil Affairs and now I am on another cool gig.

jasonk282

Banned
3d ACR G Troop 03-04 and 05-06.

Well I mean I love my fat munition but I am in better shape now then I was a lower enlisted. Too many fat fucks just eat that shit up and dont do anything to stay in shape.

The FObbits are the ones who get fat on deployment.

jasonk282

Banned
Well I mean I love my fat munition but I am in better shape now then I was a lower enlisted. Too many fat fucks just eat that shit up and dont do anything to stay in shape.

The FObbits are the ones who get fat on deployment.

Yes they do. I rememeber going weeks without showering, everything smelled of sweat and lets not forget the smell of rotting bodies, piss and shit everwhere. and sitting in the HUMVEE's in full battle rattle in 130 temps.

I would not trade any of the for one day as a FOBbit.

Same for me dude. In Afghanistan they dropped us off in the mountains and you lived with what was in your ruck. Aerial re-supply was all the nice stuff you got.

Iraq we rolled out in vehicles but our FOB was tiny and you had to burn shit at first. We only had like one meal a day cause they kept blowing up all the major MSR's and shit.

Good times!

Well the nice thing about going to a pogue unit for a short time was working with chicks. Second time I went to AIT was a shit ton more fun than Infantry AIT lol.

jasonk282

Banned
Same for me dude. In Afghanistan they dropped us off in the mountains and you lived with what was in your ruck. Aerial re-supply was all the nice stuff you got.

Iraq we rolled out in vehicles but our FOB was tiny and you had to burn shit at first. We only had like one meal a day cause they kept blowing up all the major MSR's and shit.

Good times!

Well the nice thing about going to a pogue unit for a short time was working with chicks. Second time I went to AIT was a shit ton more fun than Infantry AIT lol.

The 82nd was part of Anaconda right? I read about that shit and how brass pretty much fucked it all up.