• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[NEEDS ID] Id blonde cunshoot

Capture1.PNG
Capture22.PNG

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Yes, this could definitely be Wifey in her younger days! ...now we have to find the clip...
That's going to be an impossible undertaking. Wifey has been doing their site with Hubby for more than two decades. They started in 2002. Her site archives scenes starting in January 2003 ...

Wifey 2003.JPG

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
He's got his ID.

For the scene? There's just too big a library and catalog that Wifey has up.

We'll wait for him to put the link up. However, none of the videos list the copyright year. Pictures?Yes. Videos? Unfortunately no.

For example, here's a picture for a related 2014 scene ...

ghpatrol020.jpg

Here is a snip from the 2014 video .... (no copyright year shown anywhere. That includes the wifeysworld.com logo)

.ghpatrol2014.JPG

... the only way that you'll get this? Is if the video that @Luki31 puts up shows the title and the date of production (which is at the beginning of the video) ....

ghpatrol2014.JPG

... Like I said this is going to be real difficult to solve if you are looking for the scene name.

Last edited:

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
The poster of this thread hasn't taken the time to say thanks to anyone for their help in 15 years on the board so you've all put in more effort than you really should for this guy.

I know this particular request has drummed up some common interest across many people who also want to know the answer - which is fair enough, but just saying - don't waste your time in future unless @Luki31 sees fit to change his ways and demonstrate some simple manners/gratitude.

The poster of this thread hasn't taken the time to say thanks to anyone for their help in 15 years on the board so you've all put in more effort than you really should for this guy.

I know this particular request has drummed up some common interest across many people who also want to know the answer - which is fair enough, but just saying - don't waste your time in future unless @Luki31 sees fit to change his ways and demonstrate some simple manners/gratitude.
Duly noted. Thx. Still finding out who the a-holes and time-wasters are.