• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I want 300 back

i want my 300 odd posts back that were removed from me a few weeks ago please? :o

i just found my thread was deleted? why? all i ask is my count to go back :p

please please?

thank you :)

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
Your thread wasn't deleted it was merged with this one. Put it with the rest of the I lost xxx amount of posts. The chances of you getting your posts back are zero to none. This will be merged with the other thread after you have had a chance to read it. Sorry about your posts.

we all lost posts man, who cares!

well i think we should all get our posts back then! :p

u think u should get them back, but see none of us care, we dont care if we lost 100 or 1,000

its just posts man, nobody honestly cares except for u, seems a high post count gives u some self esteem or something

pitino

are you talking to me?
AEGEAN this is the 2nd time you ask the same thing...
the posts have been deleted from everyone in here (me too)
we explained the situation to everyone and noone cared about it...expect one
what's the meaning of all this?

meaning...no meaning, just likes complaining about things nobody else cares about

dunno just wanna complain, people have been getting too complacent on these boards.

Post counts are meaningless in any case or event. I mean, I’ve always said that those who glorify themselves with the amount of posts they have are simply compensating. I mean, they’re simply numbers, like you and me...

If you were active enough to get them in the first place, keep that same activity afoot to regain them: not everything is given in this life. Because in the long run, what counts is the friendships you establish...and the babes you get to meet. ;)

TheAsshole has a point on his post here!!!!
posts are just numbers!!!! :thumbsup:
imagine that georges had more than 10.000 and in one day he
had less than 9.500!!!!!!of course now he s over 10.000 again!!!!

georges

Staff member
you wil lalways be able to make new posts Aegan, so forget it and have a new start like I did. I was at 11000 and now nearly 10080.