• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I haven't forgotten you...

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
Drinking some delicious French Roast Coffee after having 2 Sausage McMuffins w/egg getting ready to watch a day of college football while listening to the rain outside. Great not to be a hobo. Hobos are bums last time I checked.

Mayhem

Banned
What's going on?

Fapping. Then I'm going to play an online freeroll. Then I'm going to fap. Then I'm going to continue my quest to take over the world for the glory of Rome (the Thracians are being a pain in my ass at the moment). Then I'm going to fap. Then I'm going to play the evening freeroll. Then I'm going to fap. After which I will come here and see if GSB has been unbanned yet. Regardless....I will then fap. Then I will decide on a good movie that I can fap too.

Wassup whichew?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
GTFO, Nigguh.

Fapping. Then I'm going to play an online freeroll. Then I'm going to fap. Then I'm going to continue my quest to take over the world for the glory of Rome (the Thracians are being a pain in my ass at the moment). Then I'm going to fap. Then I'm going to play the evening freeroll. Then I'm going to fap. After which I will come here and see if GSB has been unbanned yet. Regardless....I will then fap. Then I will decide on a good movie that I can fap too.

I haven't had the fortitude to fap like that since I was 16. Goddamn boy!

Wassup whichew?
Watchin' you fap.
You... your good!