• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[NEEDS ID] Hypnotic redhead

What's her name?

tumblr_6febb5cb9b34527f3dcf7adf6e97b84c_508b9fd0_1280.jpg

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
That's because they're not real. It's very good but it's AI.
What do you base this on? PimEyes? If so, I saw that it returned some AI results when I searched for this the other day myself, but they don't really resemble the picture in question. The other ones are obviously AI, whereas this one is not. And by that I mean it is not obviously AI, rather than it is obviously not AI. Get it?

So I don't know who it is but I don't think it is cut and dried that it is AI. It may be "very good" because it's real.

But this looks like a lo-res photo which has been enlarged so it's hard to make any concrete conclusions as the image quality isn't the best.

What do you base this on? PimEyes? If so, I saw that it returned some AI results when I searched for this the other day myself, but they don't really resemble the picture in question. The other ones are obviously AI, whereas this one is not. And by that I mean it is not obviously AI, rather than it is obviously not AI. Get it?

So I don't know who it is but I don't think it is cut and dried that it is AI. It may be "very good" because it's real.

But this looks like a lo-res photo which has been enlarged so it's hard to make any concrete conclusions as the image quality isn't the best.
Yeah, the compression artifacts make it a bit harder. The hair doesn't quite look right. There are some strands that don't seem to be connected to her head. The scalloping on the edge of her lingerie doesn't seem right and the larger holes, which should either show her flesh or more of the same fabric, look like dark pits. The left strap (our right) of her lingerie should probably be visible under her hair, even allowing for the amount of image compression.

Anyway, I spent a little time hunting it down and found the original on tumbex. This didn't have the bottom cropped off and it had a domain name which led me to a facebook profile for a digital art studio where someone has literally hundreds of these pictures. They were pretty much all of this style - porcelain skin, long wavy tresses of hair with random bits poking out, out of focus backgrounds - and not showing their hands. I saw 2 pictures with visible hands and, while they weren't 6-fingered spiky-carrot freakshows, they didn't look normal.

Unfortunately, I am unable to find that original image now, and don't recall what the domain or studio name was. It did say that it was fantasy art and, while some of the women were in sort of costumes, they didn't look like what I would expect for the fantasy genre.

Perhaps if Connor remembers where he got his version of the picture from?

Yeah, the compression artifacts make it a bit harder. The hair doesn't quite look right. There are some strands that don't seem to be connected to her head. The scalloping on the edge of her lingerie doesn't seem right and the larger holes, which should either show her flesh or more of the same fabric, look like dark pits. The left strap (our right) of her lingerie should probably be visible under her hair, even allowing for the amount of image compression.

Anyway, I spent a little time hunting it down and found the original on tumbex. This didn't have the bottom cropped off and it had a domain name which led me to a facebook profile for a digital art studio where someone has literally hundreds of these pictures. They were pretty much all of this style - porcelain skin, long wavy tresses of hair with random bits poking out, out of focus backgrounds - and not showing their hands. I saw 2 pictures with visible hands and, while they weren't 6-fingered spiky-carrot freakshows, they didn't look normal.

Unfortunately, I am unable to find that original image now, and don't recall what the domain or studio name was. It did say that it was fantasy art and, while some of the women were in sort of costumes, they didn't look like what I would expect for the fantasy genre.

Perhaps if Connor remembers where he got his version of the picture from?
All I remember - I was doing an ID request for someone and that pic was a wrong result. I saved it, but waited several days before I posted my request.

IIRC, I found that image on tumbex by searching a similar image from yandex and then again, a second time - it definitely didn't come up on the initial search (otherwise you would have found it yourself). I'm unable to replicate that now.

However, I have (probably) found it on pimeyes:
https://pimeyes.com/en/results/wQj_...2611a0?query=e0cccccc7e3e3c0e0b0d0e0f0e0e0d0d

It's the first image. I don't have an acct so I can't tell if this is the same one with the domain name at the bottom but I think that it probably is.

IIRC, I found that image on tumbex by searching a similar image from yandex and then again, a second time - it definitely didn't come up on the initial search (otherwise you would have found it yourself). I'm unable to replicate that now.

However, I have (probably) found it on pimeyes:
https://pimeyes.com/en/results/wQj_...2611a0?query=e0cccccc7e3e3c0e0b0d0e0f0e0e0d0d

It's the first image. I don't have an acct so I can't tell if this is the same one with the domain name at the bottom but I think that it probably is.
Anyone getting a PimEyes account is just damn stupid. I was gonna try it last year, and read their TOS. It was absolutely horrifying how invasive it was to use their service.

The Identifier

Administrator
Staff member
Platinum Member
That is the link I was referring to when I said that the rest of the images were AI whereas the first one, the one we're after, isn't. Or at least it isn't as discernable as the others.

Anyway, the image on PimEyes gives a preview of the URL it comes from of https://64.media.tu... which I would guess is Tumblr and if so you may be none the wiser even if someone was to know the full URL and be able to click it. Not to mention that if it was where Connor found it in the first place then it really isn't of any help.

Angelina Michelle is the closest match I can find.

tumblr_bafde5c7e5e3f72276698ddb49486ef3_3c3d32d2_1280.jpg

Yeah, they're close but it's neither Angelina Michelle nor Alina Nesterenko. Agree that the pimeyes image is from tumblr; don't know whether it's exactly the same (ie cropped) as Connor found.

Anyway, this is all academic as I have managed to track down the FB profile! This is not the FB profile but it has a copy of the full pic with the domain name I mentioned earlier - https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=878197517680198&set=a.473354761497811

And here's the matching FB profile (domain name registration has lapsed) - https://www.facebook.com/fantasydownloads . Check out all those robot sex dolls (or whatever they are).

FYI, none of those ones with a girl standing in front of shelves of old books were there when I first found this. That's not surprising given that he seems to be posting a new pic every hour, on average.

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
It's an AI image from fantasydownloads,com

Here's another copy on their instagram account with over 5000 other AI generated images of perfect looking women

https://www.instagram.com/p/C57eEdutgkK/