• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How the King of Sweden enjoyed wild sex parties with strippers - and a lengthy affair

Re: How the King of Sweden enjoyed wild sex parties with strippers - and a lengthy af

His daughter (I know, weird) if freaking flawless. She's gorgeous and worthly of an alcoholic man like me :eek:)....well at least I have majority Scandinavian blood (and my second cous just did a bio on the Deadliest Catch for his job last couple months.). I had no idea, Sol (holler atch'a bro!) :hatsoff:

I want Madelleine (mispell again)

That entire challenge at spelling was sad, It appears. However, the Princess needs to call the Midwesterners because I woult take kingly car of her.

Re: How the King of Sweden enjoyed wild sex parties with strippers - and a lengthy af

So did I, but the King isn't really in power anymore.

You guys should get a military again, especially with a queen so hot. Then maybe I could join? I still have third cousins in Sweden, not sure what towns though. :o

Daniel is a peasant who got lucky.
Victoria is the future monarch.
They gave Daniel the prince title to promote him to the same level.

Question: Is he not a man?

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.

You can see why he went with Camilla.She does look like she would
be up for anything :D

I wonder if it was something kinky :horse:

Patrick_S

persona non grata

Sweden should get rid of monarchy. The royal family have no function whatsoever and cost the tax payers millions in what could only be described as social welfare every year.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?

Sweden should get rid of monarchy. The royal family have no function whatsoever and cost the tax payers millions in what could only be described as social welfare every year.

Almost identical situation with British royal family...

Almost identical situation with British royal family...

Apparently he's the queens 3rd cousin. Funny how all these nationalists and even racists in countries with a monarch go on about pride in keeping their 'people' pure and seperate when the royal families of all these countries are pretty much related and still try to marry one another to this day. :rolleyes:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family

No not the king of Sweden!

vodkazvictim

Apparently he's the queens 3rd cousin. Funny how all these nationalists and even racists in countries with a monarch go on about pride in keeping their 'people' pure and seperate when the royal families of all these countries are pretty much related and still try to marry one another to this day. :rolleyes:

Scarily close to the cult of celebrity and ample proof that no matter how intelligent the species may evolve to be it can't distance itself from the commands of it's primitive instincts.
:hatsoff:

Ah man. I bet he had sex with other women...

Who gives a fuck? He's a King!! What king wouldn't fuck bad bitches and throw parties!!!
I only care about Camilla Henemark, who is she and where can I find her????

vodkazvictim

Who gives a fuck? He's a King!! What king wouldn't fuck bad bitches and throw parties!!!
I only care about Camilla Henemark, who is she and where can I find her????

So you think the rules shouldn't apply to royalty? Interesting...
Can I run some experiments on you as I simultaneously run them on some primates?

It's good to be the King.

might just be me, but that black chick looks like Little kim

Mel Brooks said it best: "Its good to be the King"