• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How Old is Too Old to Perform

Deauxma

Official Checked Star Member
Hi boys and girls!! I am LIVE TONIGHT
In ONE HOUR.... http://www.deauxmalive.com
Tuesday, February 26, 9pm est (2am gmt)

Meet me online... yes... I am still going at ... it.....

Deauxma

keywest1.jpg

As long as you're still enjoying your work, there'll always be someone out there to enjoy watching it--don't slow down until you want to.

Never too old...

I'd do 'em both.

g1_zps72a36272.jpg

g2_zpsfa7356ca.jpg

Don't put a number on it. Too old, for you, is whenever you feel you have moved on in life and need other things. You are clearly in demand, and why wouldn't you be, you look incredible. If you like what you are doing stick with it!

It does not matter what age as long as you can still perform and satisfy your fans. You do still look great and very sexy at your age. Don't you think it is time to retire and do something else. More than ten years in the adult industry is more than enough.It is high time you explore something else and give yourself a really good break. It is time to feel a different kind of breeze. You deserve it.

She had the best years of her life, it is time I believe to retire and be with the family. People do the things they do for a reason and most of the time it is because they need money.She has spent a lot of years already it is time for her to live a normal life, away from all of this.

Vicky Vette

Official Checked Star Member
She had the best years of her life, it is time I believe to retire and be with the family. People do the things they do for a reason and most of the time it is because they need money.She has spent a lot of years already it is time for her to live a normal life, away from all of this.

What makes you think she wants a "normal life" away from all this? How do you know she doesn't enjoy every minute of it and is having the time of her life? What if she doesn't need the money one single bit, but is just doing it for fun? Why would you tell her to quit?:)

Did I really start this thread 5 years ago?!??!!?

In answer to your question:

When her (whoever "her" is) to have sex on camera is no longer there. And that could be 21, 31, 61, 91.......whatever. There is nothing worse than someone in this industry for the money and nothing else. It shows in her work. Nadia Hilton had a body that most women could never dream of. I know she "Found God" and is now super religious but if you watch her old stuff she looked like she was told her parents died just before going on camera. Then we have someone like Brandi Love who will be 45 in a few weeks yet looks stunning and makes girls half her age look inadequate and she still fucks with all of the passion and desire of anyone out there. Julia Ann will be 49 later this year and while her body is not the same as it was 10-20 years ago (some firming up wouldn't kill her) her desire and energy are there and as long as it is keep going!

As for you...............I have met you several times at shows. Not within the last 5-ish years, but I have. What I saw was a body that just screamed for sex and lots of it and as hard, dirty, passionate, steamy and kinky as it gets. As long as you enjoy what you are doing - keep doing it. Keep showing off a body that is amazing with breasts that just ache to be sucked and fucked (And this from someone who prefers smaller over bigger).

We all hate to see athletes retire then come back and retire then come back and so on. As long as the passion is there and you look decent - keep doing it and don't let age be a factor. When it is time for you (or anyone) to walk away you will know. When your social media followers goes from 5-6 figures to 3 figures that is a sign. When your videos no longer sell - that is a sign. Until then, keep doing it and enjoying it and getting paid to do what you would do for free.

I liked watching [NOBABE]Aunt Peg[/NOBABE](Juliet Anderson) at 40 but threw up on my shoes when she was still doing skin flicks at 70.

Fair point. But if people are buying her stuff and she is generating revenue don't blame her. Blame those buying her stuff. The market dictates what they want for sale. While you might not have wanted her stuff done when she was 50-60+ some people did and thuse she kept doing work because people bought it.

I .. "came upon" you back in 2014. From what I can tell on my PC, I accessed your FreeOnes links three times over the next five weeks. So - you've still got it!!!

BTW - I'm a sucker for C-cups or bigger, and immediately get hard when women start ejaculating. So, yeah - there are those factors workin' for ya! ;-)

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
There is this old Asian Prostitute named Lemon Drop that is still so sexy and filthy despite her advanced age that I hope when she dies she has an open casket bukkake. I would mummify her in hot semen.