• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How often do you masturbate?

How often do you masturbate?

• Once a week

Votes: 74 5.3%
  • Several times a week

Votes: 456 32.8%
  • Once a day

Votes: 469 33.8%
  • Several times a day

Votes: 390 28.1%

• Total voters
at least twice a day if I have time

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
i had a great masturbation session after i woke up this morning. there's something about having an orgasm before i get out of bed that makes my day. i'll usually play again in the late afternoon.

this is the dress i wore to the cheesecake factory on wednesday. it's pretty low cut and i was always checking to make sure a nipple didn't pop out...lol

it's a good thing i don't have large areolas :tongue:

chica-low-cut.jpg

Sometimes twice a day, sometimes only once a week or so. It depends on many things. I do love to masturbate together with my gf.

i had a great masturbation session after i woke up this morning. there's something about having an orgasm before i get out of bed that makes my day. i'll usually play again in the late afternoon.

this is the dress i wore to the cheesecake factory on wednesday. it's pretty low cut and i was always checking to make sure a nipple didn't pop out...lol

it's a good thing i don't have large areolas :tongue:

chica-low-cut.jpg

you are gorgeous!

Does some guys or girls also masturbate for a couple of houres?
Sometimes I am masturbating 4 houres long. :D

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
you guys have been busy on this thread! i love it...keep up the good work!

here are a few pics of me having some "floorplay"...

chica-floorplay1.jpg

chica-floorplay2.jpg

chica-floorplay3.jpg

i went roller skating earlier today and took a few pics so i'll post them tomorrow. i'm thinking about doing a new video where dirk diggler does roller girl. what do you think of that?

^ nice pics, Chica. The Dirk Diggler does Rollergirl idea sounds great. Boogie Nights!

you guys have been busy on this thread! i love it...keep up the good work!

here are a few pics of me having some "floorplay"...

chica-floorplay1.jpg

chica-floorplay2.jpg

chica-floorplay3.jpg

i went roller skating earlier today and took a few pics so i'll post them tomorrow. i'm thinking about doing a new video where dirk diggler does roller girl. what do you think of that?

Any thing u do i'll love. Thanks for the pics baby