• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How often do you masturbate?

How often do you masturbate?

• Once a week

Votes: 74 5.3%
  • Several times a week

Votes: 456 32.8%
  • Once a day

Votes: 469 33.8%
  • Several times a day

Votes: 390 28.1%

• Total voters
it sounds like you have a good routine down sweetie!

I do have a nice routine going which i guess i have to since i only it masturbate once a day and therefore i gotta make as good as possible without getting boring all the time.

I'll sometimes masturbate twice in a day but that's not all that often unless i'm really up for it. If i do it more than twice or want to do it more than twice then that's really only on rare occasions.

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
i read an article about how men away from home (like on a business trip) produce more sperm when they masturbate. it has something to do with a natural response because there is a possibility that their wives are able to "mate" with another male. do you guys think that's true?

i read an article about how men away from home (like on a business trip) produce more sperm when they masturbate. it has something to do with a natural response because there is a possibility that their wives are able to "mate" with another male. do you guys think that's true?

Yes that is a form of sperm competition.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Humans-Are-Not-Made-Monogamous-83227.shtml

"But in a species like ours, where the male invests all his resources in raising children inside a monogamous couple, spending them into genetically unrelated offspring means a biological disaster. For example, when men spend more time away from their partners (when their partners could get the opportunity to mate with other males), the number of sperm cells per similar sperm volumes rises sharply. "

Seriously, I had some major cutbacks and Im down to once a month.