• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How do you masturbate?

Hi Chica! Just thought of a new way to masturbate and, yes, it involves you of course. I understand you work out. I think we (the carpal-tunnel candidates on this thread) could benefit from a set featuring you in a sweaty workout at the gym. A skin-tight grey outfit featuring sweat-spots where ever they naturally occur. I'm guessing there might be some moisture accumulating under your delightful rack, some trace persperation at the small of your back and along those other nooks and crannies where many of us would like to be! yeah, I could masturbate to that....

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
Hi Chica! Just thought of a new way to masturbate and, yes, it involves you of course. I understand you work out. I think we (the carpal-tunnel candidates on this thread) could benefit from a set featuring you in a sweaty workout at the gym. A skin-tight grey outfit featuring sweat-spots where ever they naturally occur. I'm guessing there might be some moisture accumulating under your delightful rack, some trace persperation at the small of your back and along those other nooks and crannies where many of us would like to be! yeah, I could masturbate to that....

that would make a good update! we did a video like that at our gym last year and it was alot of fun. i like my gym so we had to be careful not to get caught...lol

we just shot a video where i was doing strip yoga and i was getting a good workout :nanner:

bigbadbrody

Banned
really? i didn't know that....hmmm

yeah, in a nutshell the more a man masturbates using his hand(s) the more he gets used to the feeling it gives him, and that feeling will be the only way he can produce a cumshot

☼LEGIT☼
hmmm, like what kind of fake items?

Well, it's kind of embarrasing to say.

What I do is I get an old toilet paper roll, I cut it to make it a perfect size not to small and not to big. Takes some practice to get it right. I use an old sock I never wear anymore. This time I used a black work sock. I tape that inside of the roller. Once I have that situated I get a plastic ziplock bag. I remove the top of the ziplock bag. I roll it up and put the ziplock bag inside of it. I let some of it hang off the side and tap it around the outside.

All you gotta do next is get some lotion, somthing that doesn't burn horribly on the penis. Don't use hand soap in your bathroom. I spit in it and combine it with my Index and Middle fingers.

Then you are all set. If you don't make it almost perfect it will tear and start to irritate your penis.

I would say don't try this at home, but if feels to good if made perfectly. I might look into buying a fake mouth. I have a fetish for deepthroat.

What I do is I get an old toilet paper roll, I cut it to make it a perfect size not to small and not to big. Takes some practice to get it right. I use an old sock I never wear anymore. This time I used a black work sock. I tape that inside of the roller. Once I have that situated I get a plastic ziplock bag. I remove the top of the ziplock bag. I roll it up and put the ziplock bag inside of it. I let some of it hang off the side and tap it around the outside.

All you gotta do next is get some lotion, somthing that doesn't burn horribly on the penis. Don't use hand soap in your bathroom. I spit in it and combine it with my Index and Middle fingers.

Then you are all set. If you don't make it almost perfect it will tear and start to irritate your penis.

I would say don't try this at home, but if feels to good if made perfectly. I might look into buying a fake mouth. I have a fetish for deepthroat.

:spump: loled but rep 4 u :1orglaugh

oh ya, i use the shower massager all the time. my friend told me about it and i went out that day and bought one!

i've never tried a sybian but i've been to parties where they were using them and they offered but i'm a little funny about using someone elses toys like that. i'm kind of a clean freak when it comes to putting things in my pussy.

It would be kinky to play with someone else's toys...the song Drrty by Christina Aguilera comes to mind...LOL! but I can definitely understand being a clean freak.

By the way, what's your favorite toy so far??

Chica

I used to insert a glass rod into the urethra and masterbate whilst it was stuck in there, I dont do that now because I got maybe to excited one day and it snapped. Not really snapped more like shattered into about 200 pieces. Lets just say it was painfull but thats not half the story, all i will say is 40 surgeries, amputation, decapitation and plastic diposable bags.

Put that together you have a horror story, my books coming out next year :hatsoff:

were you just kidding about this? i never know when you guys are pulling my leg...lol

Chica

yeah, in a nutshell the more a man masturbates using his hand(s) the more he gets used to the feeling it gives him, and that feeling will be the only way he can produce a cumshot

i never thought of it like that but i have heard of guys not being able to cum from handjobs or blowjobs. we had a party a few weeks ago and one of the guys mentioned that.

Chica

wow, that's very creative! you shouldn't be embarrassed about that...it sounds like a homemade fleshlight!

Chica

It would be kinky to play with someone else's toys...the song Drrty by Christina Aguilera comes to mind...LOL! but I can definitely understand being a clean freak.

By the way, what's your favorite toy so far??

i would use someone else's toy if i knew them ;)

my favorite toy? hmmm, that's a tough question because i have soooo many. i would have to say my acu-vibe massager with the gonzo attachement is my favorite. it never lets me down and it works great if i'm in a hurry!

that would make a good update! we did a video like that at our gym last year and it was alot of fun. i like my gym so we had to be careful not to get caught...lol

we just shot a video where i was doing strip yoga and i was getting a good workout :nanner:

Looking forward to seeing that!

ok, for you guys who use your hand, do you cum in your free hand, on your stomach, in a tissue, etc...?

when i first started having sex, my boyfriend would lay a tissue on my belly so he could pull out and shoot on it...lol

he stopped doing that the day i scooped a bunch of cum up off the tissue and licked it off my figures!

I like to do it by the shower so I can see how far I can shot it! Easy to clean when I'm done to.

I pulled out on my wife one time to lay some on her tummy, but it ended up on her chin and in her hair go figure. :rofl:

Are all vibrators blue, purple or pink? It seems like they are.
Some are transparent, and sometimes a purported flesh-color.
Maybe there's a solid-gold dildo out there somewhere...like Jason and the Golden Fleece; you might have Sasha Grey and the Golden Dildo.