• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hottest WWF/WWE Women

Who is the hottest WWE Babe

• Trish stratus

Votes: 50 21.5%
  • Molly

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Stephine Macmahon

Votes: 22 9.4%
  • Torrie

Votes: 41 17.6%
  • Sable

Votes: 15 6.4%
  • Dawn Marie

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • Lita

Votes: 17 7.3%
  • Terri

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Stacy Keibler

Votes: 50 21.5%
  • other

Votes: 18 7.7%

• Total voters

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
She's not actually a "Diva", but there is a new announcer on WWE Smackdown or one of the Smackdown shows I mentioned in an earlier post named Rue Debona. She reminds me of Stacey Keibler with darker hair.

Dean :nanner:

Here's a link of interest that directly relates to the subject of this thread. http://challenge.wwe.com/
It is all explained on the site, but hell, i'll even save you the time of reading. Basically, every year, a "diva" swimsuit/lingerie issue is put out on newsstands, and a diva is usually picked to grace the cover. The WWE is doing a small tournament where you, the fan, can pick who you want on this year's cover. This is interesting, because as much as i think they are hot, it is always either trish, stacy, or torrie on the cover. Always the same typical blonde on the cover. It would be cool to see a change of pace and see someone new on the cover just to add variety to the mix. Well, hope you all check it out and vote, i did. Keep on rockin and rollin!!

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
Where was Victoria?

Hello! WWE Women's Champion!

-cs™

Sable is oldschool....she still doesnt look bad for being almost 40yrs old...:confused:

I used to love Terri. Her tiny lil body but her face never did it for me. My fav. for the last few years and even b4 she was in the WWE is Trish Stratus. I just love how she WONT do playboy. All the other divas are doing it..including Stacy and Miss Jackie in a few months. Even though all real WWE fans have seen Jackies tits NUMEROUS times.

After watching Raw last night, my favorite Diva once again is Trish Stratus now that she is once again a "bad girl", and not a goody two shoes. She is so much sexier as a naughty girl, don't you think?

Dean:spump:

KStealXTAC said:
Sable is oldschool....she still doesnt look bad for being almost 40yrs old...:confused:

I used to love Terri. Her tiny lil body but her face never did it for me. My fav. for the last few years and even b4 she was in the WWE is Trish Stratus. I just love how she WONT do playboy. All the other divas are doing it..including Stacy and Miss Jackie in a few months. Even though all real WWE fans have seen Jackies tits NUMEROUS times.

Where did you read that Stacy and jackie were doing Playboy? I dont believe that at all....

And my vote was Stacy..... the others that most choose arent that special at all.... Torrie, Sable, Trish... all blondes with fake tits.... millions of those out there. Stacy is all natural... and look at them LEGS....

MrMarVellous said:
Where did you read that Stacy and jackie were doing Playboy? I dont believe that at all....

Well, i used to be a HUGE wrestling fan for my whole life. And now i havnt been able to watch. Well, i still follow many sites and shit. I read that after the success of the Sable and Torrie pictorial, that stacy and jackie are the next to be in. It said they were shooting right after wrestlemania. After their Evening gown match. It would cause a new "playboy" feud between the four of them. I just like how trish will not do it. It leaves so much more to the imagination.