• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hottest player of the FIFA Women's World Cup

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Please delete.

o_O

Don't find her any attractive at all!

She was 11? I thought she looked good the very small amount of time I saw her, but I couldn't entirely make it out if she was a stunner or just regular because of all the camera movement and such

Problem with these games is the damn camera moves so much, but I know a few of the German gals were nice.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Josefine Öqvist is quite cute and sometimes does "unusual" things. The latest example is when she decides to change shirt with a german supporter after the Sweden - North Korea game.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
That's because you suck.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
I still think Haavi #19 of Norway is a cutie, and her ass and body looks pretty nice from what I can catch of it. :hit:

Trust Norway to field the only decent looking player ..... thank god they can be relied on to represent the Scandanavian peninsuli properly ... :D

To be completely honest, i dont find many female athletes THAT hot, i mean i like a nice athletic girl but not many are that hot. But i will give soccer girls some credit, running around all day really pays off cuz almost all of them have pretty nice thighs and buns !

To be completely honest, i dont find many female athletes THAT hot, i mean i like a nice athletic girl but not many are that hot. But i will give soccer girls some credit, running around all day really pays off cuz almost all of them have pretty nice thighs and buns !

Then you've never watched the WTA. Every other week there is a new Bunny out there.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Well she's not a player, but Silvia Neid is quite the Milf! :D Especially when she is standing off the field wearing her blazer/suit! :yesyes: