• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hometown strippers!!!

jusnelldem

Closed Account
Okay I've recently checked out this peep club in Chicago, that supposed to be a preview of actual girls you can appoint for your own parties, called Bare Assets (formerly club Paradox). It's a seedy little place but they have some hot girls performing. So far I've only visited twice and was not that thrilled with the idea at first but, shit after the first one...
EVENING WITH NANCY: I went into the ViP booth and selected from 3 models available and I chose Nancy, because she was the hottest out of the 3 (other two not even close). I didn't really know what to expect and thought she was not even look like her pic. But she comes strutting in with red and black lingerie with what look like 3-4 inch black heels. She spoke with a sexy spanish accent. When the music hit, she got it going.
After the first tip she was moving but would stop to indicate more cash. She looked to be late 20s-early 30s nice body but not spectacular. She look seductively at me, then start smiling. Everything I asked her to do, she did; lick her nipples, rub her ass and her clit. Then she got closer and started pointing down, only for me to show her my dick.
Black Penis alert: I wasn't sure if she was serious, but when I obliged, she had look of suprise and pleasure (no bullshit). She started licking her lips and miming a blowjob. She started masturbating, then gestured for me to do the same. Once again I was suprised, but once again obliged. Let's just say there was some cleaning to do in that booth that night.

jusnelldem

Closed Account
LUNCHTIME: On my most recent visit, the wall had 4 performers available, and while I was amped for a full out lap dance, my pockets only called for another window show (recession). Though Nancy was available again, I thought I would save her for the more expensive show and went with whomever had the biggest titties. On a Wednesday afternoon, I chose Wednesday.
I went inside of the booth, a awaited to see my choice up close, but ended up wait for almost 3 minutes. Once she entered and turned on the lights, she instantly had me hard. She was another Latina (my faves) with long dark hair, with two piercings in her lips but looked much younger than Nancy (no more than 20-21 yrs old), thicker bodied. She had on a black vest and red plaid panties and clear (shorter) heels. She didn't seem as comfortable as Nancy, except when I told her she was very sexy, she smiled and said "Thank You". She seemed more attitudesy though ( I kinda felt bad 4 her, but she's prolly making way more money than I am). THen she unleashed those massive as pupp...rottweilers from her vest and made everything right in the world at least for those 12 minutes. She squeezed and played with them, licking at my request (she also had a tongue ring) smashing her smooth creamy very natural double ds against the glass so I could pretend to lick them. She played with her pussy a little, and smacked her ass, then it was over. She gave a sweet good bye and thank you collected her clothes and cash and just like that the best hump day was over.

So what do you guys think? You got any good ones, any hometown hotties that can rival those of the Windy city? Let me know whassup.

I recommend visiting the Mitchell Brothers' in San Fagcisco. It'll completely change your perception about your club. :hatsoff:

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Christys Cabaret in Phoenix is good, I went there a couple years ago.Quality women and a hell of a good time.
Also the Landing Strip in Detroit, a wild club, great women.