• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Holly Willoughby

Theres a video somewhere of when her tit jumped out of her top live on some kids show! haha brilliant.

CherylFan

Closed Account
I know I risk being negative`d for raising an old thread but better that than start a new one. Does anyone have any caps of Holly on This Morning from either Thursdsay or Friday? Some kind person`s posted one cap on the alt.binaries.shaggable.babes newsgroup (sorry I can`t work out how to post it on here). She was wearing black tights or stockings, a black skirt, and a tight white blouse. Add a pair of killer heels and that`s my ideal fantasy of her (well, one of them anyway) - I`ve always wanted to see her in a white blouse tightly fitted across her fabulous tits. I`m going to have to video every day`s show now in case she wears that combination again.

CherylFan

Closed Account
Today on ITVs This morning she was wearing a tailored white blouse which was quite close fitting around her chest, a black skirt which really emphasised the shape of her bum, and her hair was pinned up. I wish I knew how to cap it for all Holly fans out there but youll have to take my word for it. I didnt see if she was wearing heels too but even so she is righta t the top of my fantasy fuck list.

Today on ITVs This morning she was wearing a tailored white blouse which was quite close fitting around her chest, a black skirt which really emphasised the shape of her bum, and her hair was pinned up. I wish I knew how to cap it for all Holly fans out there but youll have to take my word for it. I didnt see if she was wearing heels too but even so she is righta t the top of my fantasy fuck list.

I saw her earlier man, that blouse really hugged her curves beautifully :p