• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Holly Hanna Myfreecams

In anal casting calls 3 she has hard time to deepthroat mike adriano, i was surprised because she deepthroats so easily huge dildo, and i thought she would can deepthroat mandingo sad.

^i was surprised too.i was expecting her to deep throat him to the roots easily but from what i have seen it is extremely difficult to deepthroat mike because of his girth.it is almost impossible for many girls to fit it in their throat.i'd love to see holly deeothroat someone like chris strokes,big and kinda slim :)

In anal casting calls 3 she has hard time to deepthroat mike adriano, i was surprised because she deepthroats so easily huge dildo, and i thought she would can deepthroat mandingo sad.

I think that the problem was the fact she couldnt fit his cock in her tiny mouth, i think she can deepthroat mandingo or lex steele, they don't have the cock girth that adriano has , from what i remember only sea j raw and angelina valentine succesfully deepthroated him, but they have bigger mouths than hanna's, but if you watch the entire scene with hanna, you will see that eventually she has too succesfully deepthroated mike from the 69 position