• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Holly Body

dcdong...yeah i totally understand what you're saying..but in this case...i don't have ANY web links that i could have simply posted instead.

point taken. but unfortunately i couldn't go thru with it due to circumstance.

i'm now eagerly waiting to see if ANYONE knows who this is...

:))

hmm...are you sure?

i've been trying to find this gallery with more pics from this set...and can't anywhere.

any searches i've done of hear anywhere on the net have NEVER included these pics...

that's why i'm not sure. i can see a bit of a resemblance in the face...but am still not convinced it's her.

thanks neoijlc...

i just needed to know for sure.

would you happen to know if she had any other stage names??

Darci Metra was the name on THESE pics...that i posted...and so thought it was a different girl, or another name for her...or something.

let me know if Darci Metra..or anything to that affect rings a bell with any of you.

thanks.

Holly Body is an awesome chick, I will like to see some of her new pics but sounds exclusive for members! :(

personally i dont think shes that great looking but maybe thats just me idk

Sorry I don't have anything new to contribute, just saying thanks for the headsup because I didn't know she had made a return. She's had a nose job tho huh?

Yeah, I don't know. She definitely has a new look going on.

Still has an incredible body though.

Anyone else seen her in something new?

Rocki said:
maybe someone could name this vid in which she is "acting" on this picture... maybe hawaiian blast?

Both are in the movie, but neither share a scene together. Holly and Jon Dough hook up, and TT Boy and Alex Silk get down and dirty.

I saw her in a Platinum XXX POV DVD recently. She doesn't even look the same anymore. She's had a bad callogen job done on her lips, her face has gotten VERY thin. She looks old. There was no mistaking those tits though!