• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Hillary Duff's rack

nice...looks like a boobjob to me...but nice nonetheless

QBall1970

Banned

All I can say is this:

When she comes of legal age, she will be an incredibly beautiful young woman.

'Nuff said.

:hatsoff:

Phil77

Banned

QBall1970 said:
All I can say is this:

'Nuff said.

:hatsoff:

legal or not, I thinkshe turns 18 this year anyway, she has always been a beautiful young woman, her sister is even hotter I think. I wonder what their mother looks like??

QBall1970 said:
In the UK the age of consent is 16 & you can buy alcohol at 18 - to think people call the Brits uptight :confused:

QBall1970

Banned

Just so y'all know... I wasn't making a social commentary on her being a juvenile... the comment was mainly directed back at myself. I think she's hot.... but, hell, she's just a kid in my eyes. I'm old enough to be the girl's dad... it just kinda creeps me out (me being 35 and her 17) knowing that she's pretty and catches my eye. I try to avoid it at all costs...

:eek:

Just so y'all know... I wasn't making a social commentary on her being a juvenile... the comment was mainly directed back at myself. I think she's hot.... but, hell, she's just a kid in my eyes. I'm old enough to be the girl's dad... it just kinda creeps me out (me being 35 and her 17) knowing that she's pretty and catches my eye. I try to avoid it at all costs...

always better to be safe then sorry....

she is a very pretty girl.. i even think she looks like a young jenna.. not 100% like jenna just some of the pics i have seen of hillary. have looked like jenna, in the eyes.

Phil77

Banned

QBall1970 said:

:eek:

I can understand you being a little creeped out because you find a younger actress to be hot, but I don't see the big deal and you have nothing to feel guilty about, she is certainly gorgeous for a girl of her age. I couldn't believe my eyes the first time I layed eyes on her and freaked out more when I found out old she was, I think she was like 14 or 15 at the time. I thought to myself I don't remember 14 and 15 year olds looking so grown up and matured when I was younger. Heck my own little sister who is 16 while beautiful in her own way actually looks like she is a teenager.

Its just insane, but sometimes you can't help yourself when it comes to a hot looking girl.

Plus QBall don't forget she hails from our own home state of Texas, and you and I both know Texas has some gorgeous women, both young and old. :bowdown: :thumbsup:

QBall1970

Banned

Phil77 said:
I can understand you being a little creeped out because you find a younger actress to be hot, but I don't see the big deal and you have nothing to feel guilty about, she is certainly gorgeous for a girl of her age. I couldn't believe my eyes the first time I layed eyes on her and freaked out more when I found out old she was, I think she was like 14 or 15 at the time. I thought to myself I don't remember 14 and 15 year olds looking so grown up and matured when I was younger. Heck my own little sister who is 16 while beautiful in her own way actually looks like she is a teenager.

Its just insane, but sometimes you can't help yourself when it comes to a hot looking girl.

Plus QBall don't forget she hails from our own home state of Texas, and you and I both know Texas has some gorgeous women, both young and old. :bowdown: :thumbsup:

Gotta admit... you hit that nail square on the head, Mr. Phil77. God blessed Texas with His own hands!!! LMFAO

Matter of fact... I just found out that she was born here in Houston. Strange... never knew that before.

:hatsoff: :thumbsup:

Phil77

Banned

QBall1970 said:
Gotta admit... you hit that nail square on the head, Mr. Phil77. God blessed Texas with His own hands!!! LMFAO

Matter of fact... I just found out that she was born here in Houston. Strange... never knew that before.

:hatsoff: :thumbsup:

So is another hottie, Beyonce is also from Houston. You sir have some real hotties from your city.

Too bad all I have from SA is some hottie named Eva Longoria, :dunno:

BTW, don't call me mister, ;) :tongue:

I'm Crazy about Hilary Duff. :) I'm Crazy Over Hilary's Boobs, Yummy, I'll Screw Her anyday, I Met that Girl in Person 4 Times. :) :tongue: I Really have to Talk to Her Someday. :cool:

I Wish I Can Go to Bed with Hilary Duff, Right Now. :) :D