• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

DuanCulo

Staff member
Re: New babe added to FreeOnes: Francia Raisa

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2116006/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t4
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francia_Raisa

Francia Raisa Almendarez is an American actress. Raisa is known for her roles in Bring It On: All or Nothing and The Secret Life of the American Teenager. Wikipedia
Born: July 26, 1988 (age 29), Los Angeles, California, United States
Height: 1.6 m
Nationality: American
Siblings: Irlanda Almendarez, Italia Almendarez, Cynthia Hernandez
Parents: Renán Almendárez Coello, Virginia Almendarez

Born July 26, 1988 in Los Angeles, California, USA
Birth Name Francia Raisa Almendárez
Height 5' 3" (1.6 m)
Mini Bio (1)
Francia Raisa is a Gracie Award and La Femme Film Festival Rising Star Award recipient and a 2012 Teen Choice, IMAGEN and an ALMA award nominee for her portrayal of Adrian Lee on ABC Family's critically acclaimed series The Secret Life of the American Teenager (2008) and she continues to prove herself as a star on the rise. She was featured on the August cover of "Backstage" magazine as one of Young Hollywood's top Latinos in American TV and film, further cementing her status as a star to watch.

Francia was born and raised in Southern California to mother Virginia Almendarez of Mexico and father Maximo Renán Almendariz Coello of Honduras (one of the most recognized radio personalities and #1 Latino DJs in Los Angeles). At age five Francia began taking dance lessons in all styles from tap to jazz to acrobatics to hip-hop and Polynesian. She also trained in karate and ice skating. Looking to expand her talents during her junior year of high school, she decided to take up both acting and modeling. She started to get noticed and soon began to model for print ads and national commercials. A month into her senior year of high school Francia booked her first lead role, starring opposite Hayden Panettiere in Bring It On: All or Nothing (2006).

Not long after wrapping "Bring it On," Francia booked the lead female role of MGM's made-for-TV movie shown on ABC Family, The Cutting Edge 3: Chasing the Dream (2008) before ultimately landing her breakout role as Adrian Lee in ABC Family's award-winning "The Secret Life of the American Teenager." Created by Brenda Hampton (7th Heaven (1996)), the program broke all records for an original series on the network, including taking the #1 spot in its time slot for cable TV when it premiered in summer of 2008. The show is on its fifth season, and continues to be one of the most popular teen TV shows.

In addition to her success on television, Francia made her return to the big screen in Chastity Bites (2013), a horror film. She has also wrapped production on Beyond Paradise (2016), alongside Daphne Zuniga and Ryan Guzman.

She resides in the Los Angeles area and continues to stay true to her dancing roots with weekly advance classes at a dance studio in Hollywood. She strives to be a role model for all her female fans. In her spare time she works to raise awareness on important causes such as hunger, domestic violence, sex trafficking and female empowerment.
- IMDb Mini Biography By: MLC PR (qv's & corrections by A. Nonymous)

Trivia (7)
She is the daughter of L.A. radio announcer, Renán Almendariz Coello, also known as El Cucuy.
She is of Honduran and Mexican descent.
Nominated for a 2009 ALMA Award for Best Actress.
Sister of Irlanda Almendarez and Italia Almendarez.
Working on The Secret Life of the American Teenager (2008). [September 2008]
In the summer of 2017, Raisa donated a kidney to her friend, actress and singer Selena Gomez who is battling lupus.
She gets frequently confused with Kim Kardashian West.

tumblr_p4729d4kOS1urxlnko1_400.jpg

tumblr_p4729d4kOS1urxlnko2_1280.jpg

Attachments

• d2b9ec1339db2ef3aa4e5650d8a3784a.jpg
    d2b9ec1339db2ef3aa4e5650d8a3784a.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 215
  • 457px-Francia_Raisa_2%2C_2012.jpg
    457px-Francia_Raisa_2%2C_2012.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 199
  • nintchdbpict0003529390951.jpg
    nintchdbpict0003529390951.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:

DuanCulo

Staff member
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francia_Raisahttps://www.imdb.com/name/nm2116006/https://www.instagram.com/franciaraisa/?hl=en

Overview (3)​

BornJuly 26, 1988 in Los Angeles, California, USA
Birth NameFrancia Raisa Almendárez
Height5' 3" (1.6 m)

Mini Bio (1)​

Francia Raisa is a bilingual first generation Mexican and Honduran actress, born and raised in Los Angeles. Francia began her acting career in 2005 at the young age of 17 and has made quite a name for herself. In the last 6 years she's become a leader and catalyst for change within the LatinX community and she strives to raise awareness for organizations that fight against sex trafficking and family separation at the border. She is also an advocate for women's health and wellness.

Francia can currently be seen in the Freeform's original series Grown-ish (2018), the spin-off of ABC's award-winning hit series Black-ish (2014).
- IMDb Mini Biography By: Representative

Trivia (7)​

She is the daughter of L.A. radio announcer, Renán Almendariz Coello, also known as El Cucuy.
She is of Honduran and Mexican descent.
Nominated for a 2009 ALMA Award for Best Actress.
Sister of Irlanda Almendarez and Italia Almendárez.
Working on The Secret Life of the American Teenager (2008). [September 2008]
In the summer of 2017, Raisa donated a kidney to her friend, actress and singer Selena Gomez who is battling lupus.
She gets frequently confused with Kim Kardashian.

Personal Quotes (10)​

It was hard at school because, growing up, some people wanted to be friends with me just because they wanted to get to my dad and say that they had met him and had gone to our house. I didn't understand it at the time, but the older I got and the more aware of it I became, it started becoming hard.
I was a dancer when I got discovered, and I started working immediately. I started being in commercials and doing guest star roles. My first big thing, which happened maybe six months after being discovered, was 'Bring It On: All or Nothing.'
I'm glad I went through all the normal teenage dramas that a lot of people go through. I can really relate to 'Secret Life' because I witnessed those similar struggles.
I really like Neutrogena for skin care and CoverGirl makeup. I can't stand heavy makeup. I feel like my skin can't breathe, and CoverGirl is really light.
I still have a lot of my friends from high school. You just know who is there for you for real, and who is trying to get something out of you.
I love Clinique. Their moisturizer is amazing. My skin tends to be really oily, but then at times I'm dry, and that's the perfect amount of moisturizer.
Find a type of exercise that you love - whether it's dance, soccer, softball, anything - just as long as it keeps you active. If you love it, you'll dedicate yourself to it and stay involved.
I like to carry a concealer palette that has a green, a yellow, and a tan color. I like to carry the green one because when I have a pimple, it's good to use that to contrast the red. Then you put the yellow over it, and it helps it disappear.
My eyelashes are divas, so they will like a mascara brand one week or for a month, and then they'll just stop working for it. I go back and forth between Maybelline and Cover Girl, and then I carry around a primer, too.
Even though I'm Hispanic, I'm so white.

DuanCulo

Staff member

Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Francia Raisa
Francia Raisa in 2018
Raisa in 2018
BornFrancia Raisa Almendarez
July 26, 1988 (age 32)
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
OccupationActress
Years active2004–present
Parent(s)
Francia Raisa Almendarez (born July 26, 1988[1][2]) is an American actress.[3] Raisa is known for her roles in Bring It On: All or Nothing, The Secret Life of the American Teenager,[4] and Grown-ish.

Early life and education[edit]​

Raisa was born and raised in Los Angeles, California to a Mexican mother, Virginia Almendárez (née Pelayo) and Renán Almendárez Coello, a Honduran-born radio personality.[4][5][6] A few years after Raisa was born, her father started using his new Latin radio personality, "El Cucuy".[4]
Raisa attended Bishop Alemany High School in Mission Hills, California, where she was a cheerleader.[7]

Career[edit]​

Raisa began to take acting jobs in her junior year of high school, modeling for print ads and appearing in commercials. She guest-starred in the sitcoms American Family: Journey of Dreams and Over There. Raisa appeared in Lil' Romeo's music video "My Girlfriend" as Tamy in 2004 and in Iyaz's music video "So Big". A month into her senior year, she booked one of her first lead roles, starring opposite Hayden Panettiere in Bring It On: All or Nothing. She co-starred in the Nickelodeon movie Shredderman Rules, where she portrayed Isabel, and in The Cutting Edge: Chasing the Dream and The Cutting Edge: Fire and Ice as Alexandra Delgado. She played the role of Adrian Lee in the hit ABC Family drama, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, from its beginning in July 2008, until the series finale in early June 2013.
In 2009, Raisa guest-starred on the USA Network's TV series In Plain Sight and co-starred in a short film directed by David Henrie called Boo, which aired on YouTube. Raisa appeared in a music video for pop duo Savvy & Mandy and guest starred in the second season of Degrassi: The Next Generation. In 2013, Raisa starred in the Christmas-themed movie Christmas Bounty alongside Mike "The Miz" Mizanin.

Raisa in August 2012
Since early 2018, Raisa has starred in the Freeform show, Grown-ish, executive produced by Black-ish creator Kenya Barris.[8][9] She starred in Freeform's 2018 television film, Life-Size 2, opposite Tyra Banks.[10]

Personal life[edit]​

Raisa was born in Los Angeles.[11] In the summer of 2017, Raisa donated one of her kidneys to her friend, singer and actress, Selena Gomez, who has lupus.[12][13][14]