• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

HIGH res pics

I'm wondering where I can find ultra-high res pics of celebrities like Iconophile has (behind an AVS) and Used-Tissues.com has (also behind an AVS). I had a bad experience with an AVS, and I think they're all ridiculous scams anyhow, but I want to be able to find that enormous, detailed pic of Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft, Salma Hayek on the red carpet, etc. Someone help me out!

I guess I wasn't very specific. I'm not really looking for Playboy scans, etc. (Though those are nice, too.) More like red carpet photos and stuff. Like these pictures of Salma Hayek and the amazing Scarlett Johansson. Photos, not scans, I guess. Call me picky...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to be a jerk, but this is Freeones... I appreciate the suggestion, though. If I had a little extra $ to shell out, Wireimage would be perfect...

Attachments

• DSC04335.JPG
    DSC04335.JPG
    375.1 KB · Views: 65
To pay for celebrity red carpet photos is somewhat a ripoff. But couldn't you find them on celebrity news sites like Entertainment Tonight?

overload did you pay for a subscription to DireInvestment?

ACCORDING TO THOSE NAZIS:
Research: View **ALL** of our images for ***$75.00/MONTH :eek:*****

Please note that this service is subject to our Subscriber Agreement. Please take the time to read the Agreement below, (for your convenience, we'll be sending it to you in an email message as well). Briefly, you are signing up for *********viewing privileges ONLY.*****

This means that you can enjoy looking at (OUR FASCIST EARTH DOMINATING) images, but you will NOT be able to *********save or print them!*****************
Your subscription will be automatically renewed until you cancel it.

:thefinger:

wonder how secure Adolf Hitler's firewall is! :crash:

for more info on how WireImage is satan's bastard earth child check out this freeones thread: http://board.freeones.com/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&threadid=21010

great :hatsoff:

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
overload did you pay for a subscription to DireInvestment?

ACCORDING TO THOSE NAZIS:
Research: View **ALL** of our images for ***$75.00/MONTH :eek:*****

Please note that this service is subject to our Subscriber Agreement. Please take the time to read the Agreement below, (for your convenience, we'll be sending it to you in an email message as well). Briefly, you are signing up for *********viewing privileges ONLY.*****

This means that you can enjoy looking at (OUR FASCIST EARTH DOMINATING) images, but you will NOT be able to *********save or print them!*****************
Your subscription will be automatically renewed until you cancel it.

:thefinger:

wonder how secure Adolf Hitler's firewall is! :crash:

for more info on how WireImage is satan's bastard earth child check out this freeones thread: http://board.freeones.com/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&threadid=21010

Bro, there's a button that says 'Print Screen'. ;) I share your disdain, tho. Fascist scum has no place in the 'Free Flow of Information' aka net. As you hinted, at least some places dont set their access rights or logins correctly. ;)

member006

Closed Account
This thread was started in June 2003, the starter hasn't posted since July 6, 2003. If he hasn't found the answer to his question by now he never will I fear. lol I mean if someone had asked a related question thats different, but to answer him by dropping a link. He's gone I think. Does anyone ever look at dates before answering? Not bitching, just observing. ;)

LL

jod0565

Member, you member...
This thread was started in June 2003, the starter hasn't posted since July 6, 2003. If he hasn't found the answer to his question by now he never will I fear. lol I mean if someone had asked a related question thats different, but to answer him by dropping a link. He's gone I think. Does anyone ever look at dates before answering? Not bitching, just observing. ;)

LL

Maybe a resurrection would help new comers looking for the same?