• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hi!! Its Terri here

Terri Summers

Official Checked Star Member
i work only part time.. mostly on the computer, but i love being on the computer!!!
I make most of my own time, so have plenty of time for other jobs..like the other day i was a hostess for a company weekend, or my dancing in clubs, or hanging out with my friends... anything really!!

no ones ever said anything that nice to me other then my mom!...

:crying: :crying:

just kiddin

Terri Summers

Official Checked Star Member
ok guys.. i am sorry, having a great time.. but need to take some aspirin.. then set up cam as i have my website chat in half an hour.. the chat is free, the cam is not.. so you are welcome to come there if you want? http://www.adameve.com/entertainment/chat/chat.asp

If not, then i will be here checking the messages every now and then!! especially since i know you a bit now, i can leave you comments to now!!

Thanks guys and sexy lisa!!

I hope to speak to you soon again!!

sweet kisses to all!!!!

ps.. i will reply all messages that i have missed tomorrow.. so if you have any more questions, you wil have them answered by tomorrow!!

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
SiliconeTits said:
HEY LISA WHAT YOU THINK?

dont answer tho if its bad

lol

yes please answer lisa:)

Lisa

Banned
Terri u have insipired everyone in here tonight including me and u right violatior is hot

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Lisa said:
Terri u have insipired everyone in here tonight including me and u right violatior is hot

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! Terri i love you babe!!!!! Lisa i love you too babe!!!!!!!! Life is good!!!