• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hi!! Its Terri here

Lisa

Banned
thanks 4 the compliment perhaps i should be a penthouse pet as well . How does someone like me become a penthouse pet?

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Do you make any trips to the new york, philadelphia area? speaking of that, pittsburgh could use you around here!!

Terri Summers

Official Checked Star Member
already promised freeones that as soon as i will do shoots again i will take some more pictures!!! The shirt is very nice..so have been wearing it a lot already!!! The pantie pretty.. but have to make them smaller...:)

So i am waiting for the cell number...

well i thought i should pay my respects seeing as everyone else has....you a very attractive woman terri....hella cute

i know my name may think why the hell does he like me but im not all about tits!!!! like some people think!

so if yah eva in birmingham in the uk!.....lol....come knock on me door i;ll make yah a cuppa brit style

lame lame lame.....

Hello Terri. It's very nice of you to be here. I was wondering if you've ever worked with Kyla Cole? Might I add you are a very beautiful lady. Best wishes in your future involvements.

Scorpion

Banned
If lisa was in Penthouse, I would definitely buy that issue!

Where are you from Terri?

I'd give you my number but my wife would not appreciate that very much, lol

tERRI ?YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!
Thanks to be with us
When and where do you come in France ? It's great for us!!:nanner:

Scorpion

Banned
Where you nervous when you had your frst photo shoot with penthouse?

Do you plan any more shoots with Penthouse also?

He terri,

Cool om te weten dat je het ned. nog niet verleerd bent!
Ik moet helaas gaan :( maar mocht je in de buurd zijn, je bent altijd welkom !!!

Greetz :hatsoff:

(Sorry 4 the dutch guys) ;)

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
terri my number is on it's way

Lisa

Banned
perhaps if i ever became a penthouse pe me and terri could do a duet . Do u ever come to England at all and what do u think about the british penthouse pets?

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Lisa and Terri, you both could turn a gay man straight!!!

Terri Summers

Official Checked Star Member
well sillicone tits.. i guess then i am not dissapointing you and telling you ne of the best kept secrets online... hehehe

Yes i have worked with Kyla in Belgium, we had so much fun, eat way to much and even went out with a big group of fans.. i think you can find pictures in her free news of april or may.

Well penthouse US isnt there anymore i believe, but i would say go to a big modelagency in London or US. In London Samantha Bond and Yvonne Paul are the best ones that i know of in this industry (for Lisa)

georges

Staff member
lisa and terri one of the best duet that will ever exist. we should try;)