• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey Fellas, Do You Like Mentos?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
No, but I do like their old commercials, when they played up the chewy mint, even though they're meant to be rock hard.

I'm not a fan of any mint. I prefer Wintergreen for that sort of breath/lifesaver type thing.

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
My wife gave me some Mentos from The Philippines that were individually wrapped. It was like putting a spoonful of Vick's VapoRub in your mouth. No likey. No way'y.

DrakeM

I'm a lapsed atheist
Never tried them, don't see a need to. Like Mr. Daystar above, I prefer wintergreen flavor anyway.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I don't think I ever tried one, and if I did, it didn't stick with me. The commercials, as we all know, are legend.

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
I just bought a Mentos Variety Pack at Ralph's. There wasn't much variety as there were only 3 flavors (Strawberry, Lemon, Orange). I like the Orange ones the best as Orange is my favorite fruit candy flavor. I wonder if Mentos sells a pack with only the Orange ones.

Mr. Daystar

I just bought a Mentos Variety Pack at Ralph's. There wasn't much variety as there were only 3 flavors (Strawberry, Lemon, Orange). I like the Orange ones the best as Orange is my favorite fruit candy flavor. I wonder if Mentos sells a pack with only the Orange ones.
I find the biggest travesty is, Jolly Ranchers don't include orange in the regular package, and if you can find it in the tropical fruit, there are only 4 or 5, and the rest are shitty flavors. But Jolly Rancher orange, is amazing.

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
I find the biggest travesty is, Jolly Ranchers don't include orange in the regular package, and if you can find it in the tropical fruit, there are only 4 or 5, and the rest are shitty flavors. But Jolly Rancher orange, is amazing.

I would alert the Better Business Bureau on that one this instant.

Mr. Daystar

I thought about it. I don't know if they sell whole rolls of single flavors anymore, I haven't seen those in a while