• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

help...im in love with an ugly pig

who is she...doubt anyone will know but i really like her...especially them boobs

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1,991

Scorpion

Banned
SiliconeTits said:
who is she...doubt anyone will know but i really like her...especially them boobs

Who cares what other people think about the kind of women you are into Silicone?

Pussy is Pussy my friend.

Scorpion said:
Who cares what other people think about the kind of women you are into Silicone?

Pussy is Pussy my friend.

I agree with Scorpion :) .. hehe, you know what! I like her too and would love to know her name, she's cute ;)

I've seen a hell of a lot worse! I think if she sorted out her complexion and grew her hair a little... and maybe lost those glasses, she'd look 'even better'. Is it just me or did that last sentence that I wrote make me sound gay? If you think it did, then speak to the hand, 'cause the face ain't listennin'
daisy.gif

Don't worry Silicone, she's a hell of a lot better looking than that Audora girl from a while back, she was rank!

audora...dont remember that one??..

just for you tachi....same girl...(90% sure anyways) found her yesterday...long hair without the glasses....and you didnt sound gay....mayb camp?..lol..jk

and yeh cheers scrop...i think thats the nicest thing you eva said to me...

does that make me sound gay?:sunny:

georges

Staff member
no this babe is quite nice for me. i think that not only boobs count (of course i know you like'em) but feelings, faith and loyalty are the most important for a serious couple life.

no need to worry silic you have good choices in women

warmest regards

georges;):)

SiliconeTits said:
just for you tachi....same girl...(90% sure anyways) found her yesterday...long hair without the glasses....and you didnt sound gay....mayb camp?..lol..jk

Lemmie see lemmie seeee! Oh aye, and as for your Chelsea Charms comment - I'd be lying if I said I didn't like her. Anyway, does she officially have the largest tits in the world? I've seen more recent pics of Sable Holiday (not the prettiest lass I'll admit!) and they were pretty gigantic... looked even bigger (and nicer) than ol' Chelsea's charms.

Tachi said:
Lemmie see lemmie seeee! Oh aye, and as for your Chelsea Charms comment - I'd be lying if I said I didn't like her. Anyway, does she officially have the largest tits in the world? I've seen more recent pics of Sable Holiday (not the prettiest lass I'll admit!) and they were pretty gigantic... looked even bigger (and nicer) than ol' Chelsea's charms.

i errr ummmm kinda lost the link...and ive no idea where i saved the pics but i will find!...I WILL FIND!...she WILL BE MINE!

No, I don't think you posted about her, it was some guy call 'Audora is hot' or something. Someone else must remember her too?!

ahh yeh....i know who u mean...yeh it is audura mitcheal....

shes slightly plumish...very big saggy boobs...shes not that bad...but she could do with running her ass round the block a few times

Yeah i remember that Audra girl....(unfortunately:eek: )

She posted some Audra is hot threads....Really annoying since she wasnt hot at all....She was butt ugly...Well of course thats just my opinion...