• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hello from Yurizan Beltran

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I haven't noticed this thread before, i apologize for that. *bows*

Sweetyurizan

Official Checked Star Member
Thank you to all the people at freeones for switching all the links to my official site. I will be sending them a personal email soon to ensure they know it is me, The only official Yurizan Beltran site is Sweetyurizan.com. I will be moving shortly to remove those sites that are using my name illegally, so there will be no confusion.
hugs
yurizan
sweetyurizan.com

Sweetyurizan

This will be my own Personal posting lace so if you are interested in speaking or getting any information join me here. Be looking forward to hearing from you all.
Enjoy
Yuri

Attachments

• sweet2.jpg
    sweet2.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 351
Kicking this one up again.

Yurizan is one of hottest Latina models out there. More power to her!

Sweetyurizan

Yes this is the real yurizan, you can email me at sweetyurizan@hotmail.com or join my site, which will soon have a webcam. check out my new toy videos on my site and soon my second girl girl video,, it will be hot at sweetyurizan.com
hugs
yuri

Thick?

what a hot babe, if you like them a little thick check out Yurizan!
Thick? Huh?
Does their ribcage have to be completely exposed to not be?
:dunno:

I would define "thick" a little differently, and not merely a woman who isn't completely "boney."
I would say she's hourglass curvy and slender, not "thick."

hello Yurizan,
You are absolutely one of the most stunning women I've ever seen. And I love that a curvy woman has allowed men to once again discover what a truly built woman looks like. Thanks much sweet lady. Love every inch of you from your pretty toes to your gorgious eyes and smile..:bowdown: