• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hello from Yurizan Beltran

Absolutely, stunningly adorably beautiful... :hatsoff:

I had never seen/heard of you until I popped into this thread. Now, I have some research to undertake :D

H

Thanks for the pics, Yurizan! Gorgeous tits and nipples in that second shot! :bowdown:

You're very naturally beautiful Yurizan. When you first started I thought you had a very fresh and pretty look about you, but in the couple years you have been modeling you seem to have gotten even better as you've matured a bit.

georges

Staff member
you have a stunning bod

Re: Hello from yurizan.

None of them are online at the moment.....

.....now's our chance to take over! :ak47:

Who's with me? :nanner:

Ah the sweet smell of friing wire in the morning...
Lets do it :fight::crash::fight:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
That first bikini shot is a beauty. Course, all your pictures are beauties... :thumbsup:

Sweetyurizan

Official Checked Star Member
Wait till you see the new shoots i just did for penthouse, they are unreal, i will post a few when the magazine runs them but i cannot right now. thanks for all the lovely comment from all my members and fans.
hugs
yuri

Hi Yurizan, it's so awesome that your on this forum and your so incredibility hot and in my book a perfect 10! Just saw the toy video trailer on your website and WOW! too HOT!!!! even though I'm not a member of your website, your still one of the most incredible woman on the web today.

your #1 fan
Frank H.V.

Wait till you see the new shoots i just did for penthouse, they are unreal, i will post a few when the magazine runs them but i cannot right now. thanks for all the lovely comment from all my members and fans.
hugs
yuri

I'm glad to see some of the bigger names are willing to start shooting pics of you. :hatsoff:

Sweetyurizan

Official Checked Star Member
I am so lucky to have the team around me that I have, my photographer from sweetyurizan.com has recently shot me for score, penthouse and soon another major magazine.
thanks to all my fans for all your support.
hugs
yuri