• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Has anyone fried their cum??????????

Has anyguy here fried there cum......i always have wondered how it wuld look, smeel and taste. I love 2 try new things with man juice but guys usually dont like it.. If anyone has any pics or video please share with me......Thanks:spump:

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
A famous cook we have in the UK.Has his own show called "Ready Steady Cook" (Do a search on it) Anyway I'm sure we would try your request and say "That's Lovely,that is" :D

Excuse me, could someone tell me where the exit is...PLEASE!

And I thought noone could beat my confused/demented 88 year old female patient from two nights ago (with a hip fracture) who kept insisting that the key ingredients to Leonardo da Vinci's paintings and illustrations... ("life like" was the term she used..."said with a wide open face/eyes expressing 'wonder/enchantment'".... hey, that's what the psychiatrist said!)... was "human sperm."

And not only did she stop at that - she demanded anyone who walked by her... be they male or female .... provide her with "enough spunk to complete my magnificence! Please! I just need some semen!"

No.
I'm NOT joking.
And this was probably my MOST difficult patient to have in an ambulance in a while.... I admit, because I'm not comfortable with "dementia patients".
They remind me of my Father...

- R.

Has anyguy here fried there cum......i always have wondered how it wuld look, smeel and taste. I love 2 try new things with man juice but guys usually dont like it.. If anyone has any pics or video please share with me......Thanks:spump:

You wouldnt by chance be the same idiot who was ranting and raving about gay it is to watch the cum scene in a movie and then tell us how much it disgusted you, then whose posts mysteriously disapeared?

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Fried cum? I usually just toss mine under the broiler.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
What the fuck:confused: