• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Has anyone fried their cum??????????

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
What next is someone gonna try and make cum salad dressing?:rolleyes:

thats not a bad idea. i was actually thinking of a few ways you can do some other stuff with it. the cum omelet would have actually been a lot better if ashley blue didnt burn it. if u seen the movie, she had the heat really high, and the fact that it was overcooked is what gross out dominique swift. id love to see it done better. still, im curious about the cum burrito ava devine ate..

Here is the clip, from American Bukkake #26, featuring Ashley Blue and Dominique Swift. Ashley fries the cum, and Dominique struggles to eat bits of the pan fried semen. It's un-fucking-real :eek:

Thanks to squallumz for keeping this thread alive, and sharing your thoughts/reviews :)

http://www.*********.com/cn/?d=CQIBNJ0Q

MPG file, 90.6mb, 9:05 runtime

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i dunno, my girl and i just found it mesmerizing. i mean, its out of the box. seriously out of the box and u have to give that props. its a really interesting scene if u havent seen it, u wont be able to stop watching.

jewelcity

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Yes, I accidentally tasted that time I tried to fuck my own ass.

jewelcity

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I didn't have to. The two dwarfs and the billy goat took care of that while the crew took down their video equipment. The sun had set and we needed to call it a day.