• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Has anybody been to Australia ?

Dont go to sydney, the place is a fuckhole. Im from brisbane, born and bred, but brissie is a bit boring sometimes. Fuck the AFL, go and see an NRL game.
Oh and get mega pissed, we have the far superior beers here.

Enjoy

Victoria Bitter is the foulest thing I ever put in my mouth, and that's saying something. :tongue:

Whatever happen to Men At Work?

I thought in January when you started this thread, you said you were going next month (February). Was it postponed or something coz it's now July and NOW it's winter:confused:!!!

26 and 21, skateboards, brothels. My advice? Come back in 10 - 15 years when You Might appreciate Australia for what it has to offer. That gives you some time to research it on the Net for yourself, thereby discovering that seasons are reversed in the southern hemisphere, half of the country is tropical (wet and dry seasons instead of summer and winter), Sydney is constantly voted the top tourist destination in the world, we're not a 3rd world country, skateboards are not kontraband ......

Nah, forget it entirely! You sound like the typical Septic tourist who comes here expecting to be walking upside down:updown:, see kangaroos on the main streets of Melbourne and Sydney, won't eat anything other than hamburgers and fries and complains endlessly that there aren't 300 bloody TV channels in your hotel room!
:ban:

member979979

Closed Account
I thought in January when you started this thread, you said you were going next month (February). Was it postponed or something coz it's now July and NOW it's winter:confused:!!!

26 and 21, skateboards, brothels. My advice? Come back in 10 - 15 years when You Might appreciate Australia for what it has to offer. That gives you some time to research it on the Net for yourself, thereby discovering that seasons are reversed in the southern hemisphere, half of the country is tropical (wet and dry seasons instead of summer and winter), Sydney is constantly voted the top tourist destination in the world, we're not a 3rd world country, skateboards are not kontraband ......

Nah, forget it entirely! You sound like the typical Septic tourist who comes here expecting to be walking upside down:updown:, see kangaroos on the main streets of Melbourne and Sydney, won't eat anything other than hamburgers and fries and complains endlessly that there aren't 300 bloody TV channels in your hotel room!
:ban:

I-dunno-lol.jpg

Dont go to sydney, the place is a fuckhole. Im from brisbane, born and bred, but brissie is a bit boring sometimes. Fuck the AFL, go and see an NRL game.

Enjoy
Avoid QUEENSLANDERS too....bit different

Avoid QUEENSLANDERS too....bit different

Ah too tru...

Enjoy

Only hanging onto a Dying game with the NRL.... AFL is the fastest growing sport in the Country!

And superior beer in QLD??? Im sorry but XXXX and XXXX mid do not classify as beers in anyones minds....

On a side note stacks of great micro-breweries in Sydney (not as many as melbourne, but we make do) If you come across James Squires, drink it! gonna be a little different to most beers in America id imagine...

As for brothels,
Sydney is full of them!

Place in Sydney called Redfern, basically the largest brothel in Sydney...

but for brothels where you can get your dick wet, just get onto Parramatta Rd and let your dick do the walking....:)

Have fun!

i'm going in October for the first time for a two week vacation :nanner:

Ah too tru...

As for brothels,
Sydney is full of them!

Place in Sydney called Redfern, basically the largest brothel in Sydney...
Do NOT go to REDFERN !!!!!!!!!!

When u get here mate , pick up the yellow pages :thumbsup: